It must be pure hell for them….

The subtlety of the statement is clearly lost on you.
Take five, take a powder, settle your feathers down and you might see the wood from the trees.

Sponsored Links
The subtlety of the statement is clearly lost on you.
Take five, take a powder, settle your feathers down and you might see the wood from the trees.
It was very clearly a victim blaming claim for your potential violence.

Let's try it another way:
I thought you would be the epitome of what would make someone turn to sexual assault when in your company.
You think that's subtle, or even an acceptable statement?

It's a very clear, and not in the least subtle, version of victim blaming

So to save face because your riven with such a thin skin you have to twist things.
Your not alone if that's any consolation.

So to save face because your riven with such a thin skin you have to twist things.
Your not alone if that's any consolation.
I'm very much aware of what victim blaming is.
And your statement was a very obvious case of victim blaming.
Your appear to be suffering from a clear case of immorality.

Sponsored Links
Nope, if this was game of I spy I'd say your not getting any warmer, a tad cooler if anything.

Nope, if this was game of I spy I'd say your not getting any warmer, a tad cooler if anything.
Could you change your name to Luis Rubiales. You do resemble him in attitude and self awareness.
"Luis Rubiales - who appears completely out of touch with reality, .."

Who is Roy Bloom only joined recently and at this rate will eclipse my total posts in a few months time. Not a regular to these forums under a new name per chance? No course not.
Is he still here? I have him on my ignore list. He's that Himmy chap. AKA, Scarlet pimpernel, Pat ex, Bobby Dazzler, Captain Nemesis, Angle Eyes etc etc Don't worry, he'll gradually ramp up his rantings and disappear up his own aresole again before returning under yet another name. Very easy to spot. And even easier to ignore. If everyone did that, he’d leave quicker. As it is, you’re just feeding the troll so he'll stay around like a stray cat.

Is he still here? I have him on my ignore list. He's that Himmy chap. AKA, Scarlet pimpernel, Pat ex, Bobby Dazzler, Captain Nemesis, Angle Eyes etc etc Don't worry, he'll gradually ramp up his rantings and disappear up his own aresole again before returning under yet another name. Very easy to spot. And ignore.

Me too, its replies are completely wasted on me..

Who is Roy Bloom only joined recently and at this rate will eclipse my total posts in a few months time. Not a regular to these forums under a new name per chance? No course not.
Some thought I wouldn't last the week, others that I wouldn't last a month.

I see that 'poll' has gone the way of the conveniently deleted threads.
Someone has been busy cleaning up, saving the usual culprits from their own stupidity.

So you've never posted on this site under the title Himmy, Bobby Dazzler, Pat ex, captain nemesis etc etc.

Sponsored Links
Back