It must be pure hell for them….

Sponsored Links
It also greatly improves the signal to noise ratio.
You should learn to differentiate between noise and signal.
Then you can ignore the noise if you want to, (or play with it, if it amuses you), and pay attention to the signal.
You don't need to block out everything, because then you lose the signal as well.

I’ve never put anybody on ignore….whats the point, if you don’t want to debate with somebody, don’t respond
I have lots of people on ignore, not to ignore them but to remind me that at some time they’ve been an R.Sole.
I would like to be able to put a comment next to some users that only I could read.

Sponsored Links
I have lots of people on ignore, not to ignore them but to remind me that at some time they’ve been an R.Sole.
I suspect what you really mean is that they've had a different opinion to you.

I would like to be able to put a comment next to some users that only I could read.
Ask Santa for a pen and some paper.

Not necessarily. Having a different opinion and being an R.Sole are two different things.
Give us your definition of being an Rsole. Let us decide if your definition is accurate and appropriately applied,
Or if you conflate the two.

Give us your definition of being an Rsole. Let us decide if your definition is accurate and appropriately applied,
Or if you conflate the two.
I’m not going to dance to your tune. I don’t need to add you to my ignore list to remind me what you are.

I used to have those on my ignore list as my signature. Because of that, I lost my 'privilege' to have a signature. I still can’t have a signature. Seems like some didn’t like it being advertised that they were being ignored. Trolls and the posts they generate equals hits for the site owners I imagine.

Last edited:
I’m not going to dance to your tune. I don’t need to add you to my ignore list to remind me what you are.
I'll have to assume that you can't or don't differentiate between those who are a genuine Rsole, and those with whose opinions you disagree.

Why do you feel its your role to preach virtue to others?
Anyone who disagrees with you is a bigoted, prejudice, right wing racist etc. and yet you are complaining that people don't want to engage in debate.

Double standards don't you think?

In an interview with the BBC, the home secretary stepped up her attack on the European court of human rights (ECHR), calling it politicised and interventionist.

She also suggested the government would be prepared to pull out of the convention that governs the Strasbourg court if it blocked the Rwanda policy, despite there being opposition to such a move inside the cabinet.

Speaking to Mishal Husain on Radio 4’s Today programme, Braverman said: “If we are thwarted by the courts, or indeed by Strasbourg, then we will have to do whatever it takes, ultimately, to ensure that we can stop the boats.”

more stuff n' sense@the Grunaida

It seems Cruella has had her monthly hate hormone supplements all in one gulp and is fresh out of live mice for lunch.

Mishal: Why has the new immigration act not actually been used to detain and deport anyone?
Suella: Because it hasn't completely come into force yet.
Mishal: But it was your new flagship policy? When will it be implemented?
Suella: When the Rwanda plan is deemed lawful and Strasbourg stop interfering.
Mishal: So it might never fully come in to force?
Suella: Erm....blame the Supreme Court and Strasbourg, not me.

Good old Suella...

In an interview with the BBC, the home secretary stepped up her attack on the European court of human rights (ECHR), calling it politicised and interventionist.

She also suggested the government would be prepared to pull out of the convention that governs the Strasbourg court if it blocked the Rwanda policy, despite there being opposition to such a move inside the cabinet.

Speaking to Mishal Husain on Radio 4’s Today programme, Braverman said: “If we are thwarted by the courts, or indeed by Strasbourg, then we will have to do whatever it takes, ultimately, to ensure that we can stop the boats.”

more stuff n' sense@the Grunaida

It seems Cruella has had her monthly hate hormone supplements all in one gulp and is fresh out of live mice for lunch.
If they did withdraw from the ECHR, the Good Friday Agreement also fails.

The role of the European Convention on Human Rights

The GFA enshrines human rights in Northern Ireland. It says that any primary legislation passed by the Northern Ireland Assembly is subject to the European Convention on Human Rights, an international human rights treaty which the UK has been a signatory to since it came into effect in 1953.
The GFA placed a duty on the British government to incorporate ECHR rights into Northern Irish law.

Could the government retain the ECHR for NI, and ignore it for England, Scotland and Wales?

Sponsored Links
Back