It seems that Johnson did nothing illegal but the supreme court did.

Sponsored Links
Interesting story by Sir David Starkey (historian, no relation to Ringo) who acknowledges Johnson was clumsy and stupid for claiming the prorogation was for anything other than the obvious, but his view of the supreme court judges was far more damning.

Interesting story by Sir David Starkey

Do you mean Starkey the High Court judge and world-renowned expert on UK Constitutional Law?

No, you don't. There is no such person.

You mean Starkey the barmy historian who thinks the Scottish Saltire looks like a Swastika, and the SNP is like the Nazi party.

You might as well tell us the opinions of your window-cleaner.

You might as well tell us the opinions of your window-cleaner.

John, I've just phoned my window cleaner, and he confirms that he agrees 100% with Sir David Starkey, CBE, FSA, FRHistS and English constitutional historian. He also asked me to suggest you close your curtains whilst hunched over your laptop, or at the very least put a dressing gown on.

Sponsored Links
Boris did nothing illegal - because the court said it did not happen, parliament was not perwotsitnamed... :)

John, I've just phoned my window cleaner, and he confirms that he agrees 100% with Sir David Starkey, CBE, FSA, FRHistS and English constitutional historian. He also asked me to suggest you close your curtains whilst hunched over your laptop, or at the very least put a dressing gown on.

Sir David Starkey, writes for the Mail on Sunday.
Has racist views.

Mmmm no wonder Fillyboy is impressed by him

Back