It started with a row ....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You just never know who you are dealing with... It can be a dangerous world..
Between action starting, 1st appearance of law then subsequent armed responce team ... a shed load of damage was done.

Times on line

0,,314693,00.jpg

Who pays (in the end) if the demolition guy is insolvent?
:?:

Sponsored Links
Obviously I'm making this up with no evidence whatsoever beyond my own pre-conceptions, but I'm going ot guess at the following...

Big Cheese in fancy home attempts to screw little guy (digger driver)

Little guy gets absolutely nowhere as Cheese thinks he can get away with it

Little guy uses only option open to him and teaches cheese a lesson

Cheese's wife still gets to put her side of the story in the papers

Now I know its not right, but sometimes, if you are left feeling completely impotent and not holding any cards, you have to do whatever you can do to at least achieve some form of cosmic justice, if not actual justice. If my made-up narrative above is correct, then I applaud digger guy (though the bit about the cats sucks on the face of it, though I'm sure they'll just pop out one day - they always do)..

The digger driver told Police he went there to get his money but the householder says he bought a caravan off them last year and actually owed them £1000 in rent.

He's a ***** maybe? :eek:

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Wonder if the home insurance covers vandalism?
Just read my policy quoted:

We will not pay for loss, damage or destruction caused by:

Any criminal act by You

Any deliberate act by You, Your family, or by any other person lawfully in the home

Anyone getting any property by deception

Also,

Not covered for any War or civil war :!:

Glassman said:
The digger driver told Police he went there to get his money but the householder says he bought a caravan off them last year and actually owed them £1000 in rent.

He's a ***** maybe? :eek:

Wot, actually buying a caravan? They 'borrow' them around the west country ... :D :D

Attempted murder :rolleyes: ........get a knife in your neck and it MAY be GBH.....Oh yes...Property/money involved in this one :rolleyes: :evil:

Back