It's beginning to look a lot like......not the Brexit you hoped for....

perhaps I should have said "the retired are predominantly brexiteers"

and the young are predominantly remainers.

_90089868_eu_ref_uk_regions_leave_remain_gra624_by_age.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36619342

see also
"Age and class both have an effect on people’s views. A majority of 18-34 year olds in every social class voted to remain, while a majority of those aged 55+ in every class voted to leave."
https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/how-britain-voted-2016-eu-referendum

I saw one sour old quitter complaining that in his opinion, the young are looking forward to a few of the old quitters pegging out, since the balance is so close.

And another chortling that the young had a lower turnout. He wasn't chortling when they turned out in droves to vote down Theresa's majority.

It will be interesting to see if rog can substantiate his wild allegation. I doubt it.

Sponsored Links
He wasn't chortling when they turned out in droves to vote down Theresa's majority

They were voting for the lies told by ira symphathiser corbyn and his commie gang.
Entirely different.

perhaps I should have said "the retired are predominantly brexiteers"

and the young are predominantly remainers.

Yes, make more sense not to post incorrect information. :)

So what does your graph tell us... I think it is that of the people who turned out to vote, the majority favoured leaving over staying. This is very old news now.

Sponsored Links
It tells us that the old have more quitters, and the young have more remainers.

Which we have known for at least a couple of years.

And.....?? So 18-34 were in favour of remain. 35-44 are pretty much 50/50... certainly within the margin of error. And the rest were leave?

Can we assume that an 18yr olds vote is worth more than a 45yr olds vote?

like I said, the old have more quitters, and the young have more remainers.

And as I said earlier, "According to a new poll by YouGov, just over 60% of Brexit supporters believe that “significant damage” to the UK economy is a “price worth paying for bringing Britain out of the EU.”
What’s more, a slightly larger group of “Leave” voters also say that it’s worth losing their jobs, or a family member losing their job, for the sake of Brexit."

It's no surprise that there are young people who resent having their futures blighted by the quitters.

It's no surprise that there are young people who resent having their futures blighted by the quitters

Hell rub it up them.
They need educating on corbyn. A terrorist supporting scumbag.

It's certainly disappointing to see how badly brexit is going.

no surprise there.

Sponsored Links
Back