It's beginning to look a lot like......not the Brexit you hoped for....

Brexit would go a lot smoother were it not for the remainers continually complaining about one thing that is now history........that being that the Referendum has been fought and won and is over.

If you honestly believed (you don't) that pointing out problems is what causes them, then you and the other Quitters should join hands and dance round singing "everything's fine" until everything becomes fine.

Though you must also take the blame for forty years of constant carping by the anti-foreigner moaners and their silly made-up complaints about straight bananas and London busses.

Sponsored Links
Brexit would go a lot smoother were it not for the remainers continually complaining about one thing that is now history........that being that the Referendum has been fought and won and is over.

The truth

Had to re-edit this post as some how it pointed to JD having posted the truth:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think you'll find anyone with a brain cell is moaning, Quitters and Remainers alike. What a shower of shoite Brexit is turning into. Spineless gutless shower of s hit = Brexit. Cheers Quitters.(y)
And I think you'll find the "Quitters" are not moaning about Brexit itself but about the way this crap Government is trying to negotiate it. I voted to leave and have not regreted it for one second. Cheers.

If you honestly believed (you don't) that pointing out problems is what causes them, then you and the other Quitters should join hands and dance round singing "everything's fine" until everything becomes fine.

Though you must also take the blame for forty years of constant carping by the anti-foreigner moaners and their silly made-up complaints about straight bananas and London busses.
Yes I accept that blame and also the blame for carping on about the hundreds of stupid regulations enforced upon us by the unelected
bureaucrats in Brussels. If you're happy to roll over and accept them then that's your choice but it's certainly not mine.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
carping on about the hundreds of stupid regulations

do please tell us more about your objections to the straight bananas regulation, the blowing-up balloons regulation, and the composting teabags regulation.

What do they all have in common?

do please tell us more about your objections to the straight bananas regulation, the blowing-up balloons regulation, and the composting teabags regulation.

What do they all have in common?

They are all examples of JohnD hallucinating...again :):)

Your be telling us John McDonnell isnt a Marxist next :mrgreen:

Your be telling us John McDonnell isnt a Marxist next :mrgreen:
If he is or isn't, so what, if you don't like it then don't vote for them - simples.

If lots of other peole do then you will obviously graciously accept the democratic decision.

Democracy is all that matters, isn't it?

Correct. The Quitter MP's have long said the UK holds the bargaining chips and now we are literally begging for a life line by DOUBLING the money we are offering to the EU. The
Johnnyboy claims no amount has actually been mentioned yet. Yep, I'm back from my lovely holiday in Tenerife. :whistle::whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back