ITS diamond stones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody tried the 8"x3" diamond sharpening stones from ITS £14.99 ?seem's like a good price,my old Ezilap is getting a bit tired but its done over 15 year's

Sponsored Links
good price compared to most others
rutland £66
tooled up £72
its £15
probably a tempter sho youll buy from the end off year sale :D

yeah does look good for that price,but is it a copy???

i bought 1 of those faithful combination stone set.ok for a bit but over time has started to fail.
and yet the 2 small dmt butterfly diamond stones i have had for years are still going strong.
even still use my Indian stone mind you thats getting tired.

can you flatten these stones as mine has a curve on it now???

yeah does look good for that price,but is it a copy???

i bought 1 of those faithful combination stone set.ok for a bit but over time has started to fail.
and yet the 2 small dmt butterfly diamond stones i have had for years are still going strong.
even still use my Indian stone mind you thats getting tired.

can you flatten these stones as mine has a curve on it now???

Yeah a young lad from your neck of the woods ,that worked with me for a while bought on of those diamond combi jobs,nowt to wright home about,same format as DMT but no where near the same stock removal a bit short of diamonds
Istill have my original Norton too a classic eh.
I did flat a japanese stone on a paving slab with sand as agrigate but they have a very soft bond but its got to be worth a go kill or cure.

Sponsored Links
yeah thanx for the tip HW,ill give it a go.
i do have another 1 in storage but it needs soaking in oil,tad dry ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back