It's not abuse honest

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cumbriahandyman

One of our members posted

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1994689&bypass=1994689#1994689#ixzz1Mu805h66

The question I have to ask is what is this if not the worst abuse ever posted on the forum.

A member posted about his partners accident and that he had to dial 999.

Totally unprovoked he was met with
She sounds like a f######g idiot maybe this might knock some sense into her

By calling 999 you interfered with Darwins theory of natural selection

One thing that really annoys me is high maintenance people

Sorry Mods but if you close a thread immediately after a member posts a pack of lies, you deprive us of telling the truth. It is for what he said that I feel this post is appropriate.

Sponsored Links
John, you have admitted to sending me e-mails. You know I am soggy, and posted pictures of me in your profile and in GD. I am over our spat and I hope you are too. Personally, I have thanked you on posts which I totally agree with. soggy_weetabix was closed by me and if you want to press admin, I'm sure they can confirm.

Personally, if you have done that to me, I'm sure your capable of doing it to someone else. This is not a dig at you, but me merely stating facts. I'm sure admin dont want to know what happens with e-mails. Other DIYnot members seem to be doing the same.

I agree that PM's, emails messages do not need to be sent in the heat of an argument - just like if you and me were to be in disagreement over a pint, I would not expect a punch in the face - as you would not either.

The Mods / admin may take a dim view of me being here before. Thats before joe-90 gets into me.

Mr. W.

Thank you W for confirming what I have known all along and that I respected you by not revealing your name but now you have spoken up I feel vindicated

I may be blunt but I don't make up Lies in a cheap attempt to sully some ones name.

As someone said why post a thread about alleged abusive PMs and then delete them
It beggars belief

I have reported this thread as continued baiting and clear evidence corroberated by another member as lies

Sponsored Links
We are 2 different people lol
If wanted a 2nd account would I really use the almost EXACT same name :rolleyes:

John, you have admitted to sending me e-mails. You know I am soggy, and posted pictures of me in your profile and in GD. I am over our spat and I hope you are too. Personally, I have thanked you on posts which I totally agree with. soggy_weetabix was closed by me and if you want to press admin, I'm sure they can confirm.

Personally, if you have done that to me, I'm sure your capable of doing it to someone else. This is not a dig at you, but me merely stating facts. I'm sure admin dont want to know what happens with e-mails. Other DIYnot members seem to be doing the same.

I agree that PM's, emails messages do not need to be sent in the heat of an argument - just like if you and me were to be in disagreement over a pint, I would not expect a punch in the face - as you would not either.

The Mods / admin may take a dim view of me being here before. Thats before joe-90 gets into me.

Mr. W.

Have known for a long time that you and soggy were one and the same as did others, but it would be nice of you to confirm that I never said anything to you in the two email's I sent that I had not said to you on the forum...

I reported Spaces contacts to admin and the mods back in April as anyone can see, I guess that as admin did nothing about it, space took this as a green light and continued, with nastier and nastier posts. In the end, I deleted them as I did not want my family stumbling across what he was saying.

Yes, just like you my other half can access anywhere I go on tinternet using my details and passwords. Mainly (bad of me) because most places I visit have the same password.

Yes you have I have ignored you of late as you have ignored me. But when space tells such a lie about never being the poster of abuse, I just had to remind him about his unprovoked attack on MM who we all know has some issues but is totally harmless.

I have never once replied to none of MMs posts but Space often abuses him.

Anyway, by the time I have posted this Space will probably have had yet another thread locked for no good reason, other than it proves he is a liar.

Why I wonder do eople have to have more than one log in name. Apart from to cause issues.

WB CHM

This forum seems to be populated by old women. He said this about me....no he said that....I'm reporting him.....Well I've already reported him....get grip ffs.

Me iv'e never snitched on anyone.

That said, what is wrong with proving that a liar is a liar? :eek:

What you fail to realise is I am referring to the time AFTER the emails last week

How convenient you can't back up your pack of lies but still post a thread about the ficticious nonsense of PMs

More than one other forum user have complained about your messaGes , 1 in this very thread! Your credibility is blown stop digging the hole is deep enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back