its the customers who should be on the telly as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I had a punter who mucked around like that, wanted to catch me out by fiddling with the boiler while I was in the airing cupboard, then in the airing cupboard while i was at the boiler.

After I while I had enough and said to him that I was obviously not good enough for him and that he didnt trust my professional judgement as he refused to let me do my job and suggested that he call someone else. I was very reasonable as I could not be arris'd to be annoyed.

he went mad and started shouting at me that I was going nowhere untill i had fixed his boiler, he then locked his door, locking me in. So I calmly started to call Surrey's Finest, seeing me do this he shouted "what the F do you think your doing" I said that I was reporting an incident of false imprisionment, "you cannot do that" he says and unlocks the door. I concurred with him as he had unlocked the door.

So I left he followed me shouting and screaming , I got in my van and he grabs the door and flings it the wrong way. So I start calling Blunketts Bouncers again, He screams "WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT" I replied again "reporting a possible case of criminal damage and a definate breach of the peace"

So he says "Just GO NOW"

so I went.

the funniest thing was he could not have been more that 5 2 tall and about 75 years old!!!!

In had some front I will give him that, good job I am an affable friendly sort of chap really.

Still these types are very very few and far between thank gawd.

Sponsored Links
as they say size don't matter, it's not what ya know it's who you know.

LOL

it was funny but I wasnt running, I was more taken aback due to his age rather than his height, I have been put of me backside by some right munchins I have, they can be hard lil sods

:)

what are you talking about for god sake. games get abit boring when ya older
so why don't you just explain yourself.
I'm quite enjoying this game. I'll give you another clue ..
He did too! I just received this email from rudeboy ....
rudeboy said:
don't who you think you are but try keep ya mouth to yourself in future.
I don't think hi-spec liked me correcting him on the cavitation thread!
Like to 'fess up now, rudeboy? Or do I have to explain the connection?

whats that to do with me. your not making sense.
Ajs, your lines are so predictable, straight out of some cheap detective novel. Oh well, I'll continue in a similar vein -

So ajs, you deny that you are rudeboy who sends abusive emails?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back