IT'S VERY QUIET TONIGHT

Sponsored Links
I'm helping out the guys in the plumbing forum. I know they appreciate it. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I'm watching some paint dry.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh yeh ? You must be on plumbing engineers forum.
Off to watch Corrie now - always nice to see how other people live.

I watched it too. She'll get her come-uppance, that manipulating lying bitch. Then there'll be some red faces amongst her 'supporters'.

It's real, you know, not just acting.

Edit: I said 'b i t c h', just forgot to put the spaces in! Silly, isn't it?

:)
Cold weather to blame ?.
OR-- is it because I haven't posted ? :LOL:

iIt has been very quiet on here for the past week or so, so yes it might be due to the weather.

Surely you've all got heating indoors.

All down to location I think. :LOL:
Here in Lancs- 'we keep the home fires burning'. Gods own county. :)
Yorkies are tight with their 'brass'. They rather freeze than spend a penny.
London people fill their bellies with Jellied Eels (fat content keeps a body warm)
Scottish folkes just pop to the pub (on the way home from the previous pub) :LOL:
West Country Folk-- 'now they really are a different type of people .. They keep warm by picking turnips & carrots and on way home - popping into local watering holes for a gallon or 2 of Scrumpy.

'Due to restrictions- my comments on those mighty fine liverpool folk' are reserved .

I heard tell it's pretty cold these days on a church roof working on the 'Lead flashing'. :LOL: :LOL:

By eck peter perfection over here on merseyside i'm toasting hot with proper central heating . I remember my grandparents had to have a coal fire as that was all they could afford . Just how much is the coal man these days pete?.

I tried to buy coke last yr and the man i spoke to laughed and said you can't find that nowadays.
I wanted it for a fire basket, not to snort.

Sponsored Links
Back