I've got a mouse in my bedroom - please help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a mouse in my bedroom. I have the posion but it seems to like it lol had it for a few months now and it's only now that it squeaks so it is dying or has it a mate?

any of the these work? obviously ignoring the computer mouse and sander lol

I'm going to have to clear my room out this week, this mouse must be coming from another room, though knowing this place it's from outside.

Sponsored Links
debrag, ignoring the pc mouse etc, the ones you linked to are live catchers.

You still have to kill it.

I would suggest the ones they have in tom and gerry

View media item 6472
Yes its a PC mouse, but its so it doesnt make anyone squeamish, sick.

its also as rat trap, mouse traps are smaller.

There are more pictures in my album (DON'T look if you are SQUEAMISH)

The traps came from B & Q

I prefer the plastic easy-set traps, which don't need any skill to set and don't present a hazard to small children's fingers. I bait them with peanut butter: much more effective than cheese.

Sponsored Links
now that it squeaks so it is dying or// has it a mate?

Does that make you sad or// happy?. As long as food 1s not ava1lable, they w1ll leave, f1eld m1ce do somet1mes come 1ndoors 1n severe cold cond1t1ons, harmless. As 1n a prev1ous post, 1 had a regular mouse that chewed my cov1ng, put a hole 1n 1t, the b1ts used to fall
Used to put food up there :oops:

I prefer the plastic easy-set traps, which don't need any skill to set and don't present a hazard to small children's fingers. I bait them with peanut butter: much more effective than cheese.

Great, you get one of them (which if you read the OP's post was already shown) and you get a LIVE mouse, you still have to kill it. letting it go outside is not good, where do you think it will go? back inside again!

Who mentioned cheese? You must have been watching too much tom and jerry, mice dont really eat chesse, slice of mars bar is better (or as you mentioned peanut. Butter)

Haaa you don't know what your on about, you'll be say1ng he moon 1sn't made off cheese next.

They eat anyth1ng, most traps work off an1mals 1nves1gat1ng or 1nqu1s1tevness (sp)

Have you never watched the Clangers :LOL:

now that it squeaks so it is dying or// has it a mate?

Does that make you sad or// happy?. As long as food 1s not ava1lable, they w1ll leave, f1eld m1ce do somet1mes come 1ndoors 1n severe cold cond1t1ons, harmless. As 1n a prev1ous post, 1 had a regular mouse that chewed my cov1ng, put a hole 1n 1t, the b1ts used to fall
Used to put food up there :oops:

happy if its dying sad if it has a mate

Haaa you don't know what your on about, you'll be say1ng he moon 1sn't made off cheese next.

They eat anyth1ng, most traps work off an1mals 1nves1gat1ng or 1nqu1s1tevness (sp)

Have you never watched the Clangers :LOL:

question that may have been asked before but why 1 instead on i? proken keyboard?

The Big Cheese Quick Click Mouse Trap works well i used them a lot before i got my ferrets

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back