I've not seen this waste setup before - how to relocate sink?

Just when I thought I'd sorted it!

I'm going for glue down karndean style flooring. Just wondering how that would work/look.

Sponsored Links
Cover it with flooring, (make the top flush with a little mortar or screed if need be), just make a note some, e.g. inside the sink cupboard, on the back of the door, where the exact location is. Then if you do need it in 20 years time, it's there.

Sponsored Links
Is there anything to be in that position or it is just going to be an open space with the vinyl flooring?
Open space.

So, I was thinking - what's the point in worrying about getting a blockage in 20 years time. The best thing is just to cover it in concrete and get the job done. I'd have to be mad to spend more time on this.

Wibble.

I then realised I'm a total idiot. Less than a metre away will be a kitchen island and I could just have the pipe protruding from the screed, accessible through the floor in a base unit.

So, more pain and dust:

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back