Jacko

Sponsored Links
Tell ya what as i got half way down i thought fek doesn`e he just quote and dissect and argue just like softas far far far too similar true tw=t always comes to the fore

or are wee wrong with this shytalk???????

Don't take my name in vain.

And it's also a dissection-of-qoute style a la mode of Ban All Sheds.

Our lettuce friend is clearly not Softy on so many levels; but it is someone who can string sentences together in a cogent manner, without resorting to abuse and vitriol.

Sponsored Links
There is absolutely no doubt for me that Goldberg and Softus are one and the same ... The style, despite attempts to make things look a little different, is unmistakeable.

He's gone down in my estimation considerably as a result ... Shame on you Softy boy.

MW

Our lettuce friend is clearly not Softy on so many levels.

surely there are only 2 sure ways of knowing this.

1. you have access to both accounts ip

2. you are him.

Site referrer IP addresses don't really help as most people are assigned them dynamically by their ISP ... Every time your BT Homehub (for example) resynchs with the exchange your IP address will (generally) be different.

All those on BT services with dynamic addresses will at some point over time have shared IP's

Just an observation :LOL:

MW

Lettuce boy is *not* Softy.

The styles aren't even similar, other than chopping up the quotes into bits.

Stop tilting at windmills ffs.

People can make their own minds up as the only person who knows for sure is Softus/Goldberg.

Not sure why you're getting so worked up about something you have no more idea about than anyone else though :rolleyes:

Perhaps you're his secret rent boy?

MW

It's you lot who seem to be getting somewhat worked up about him stalking the forum. He hasn't been in for months, trust me on this. End of.

He's a biker, nuff said ;)

This site has some strange quirks if you click on your profile shytalk .
And then on view all friends it brings up your 5 friends and according to that softas logged in 3 days ago which is strange because a few days ago it said he had logged in a month ago. Funny how it would say that and funny how time span has changed.
Not brill on computers workings perhaps someone can explain why it has occured

And then on view all friends it brings up your 5 friends and according to that softas logged in 3 days ago which is strange because a few days ago it said he had logged in a month ago. Funny how it would say that and funny how time span has changed.
3 hours ago :p

mr shytalkz probably has his softus profile on auto log in

Now it just shows ya how you can under estimate people.
I thought by this thread and others shytalk was the sort to stand up and be counted and after all he seems to know what softas is up to but he has been on last night and this morning and not a peep on this topic strange seeing as he was quick enough to respond earlier on this and the Mrs softas thread.
Whoever softas is must be a bit of a t055er if he cannot put all his posts views etc under one name.

Sponsored Links
Back