Jacko

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst my girlfriend and I would normally eat dinner with telly off. (In order to practice that old thing called conversation), tonight, she insisted on watching Jacko memorial.
I havn't come so close to projectile vomiting since I was a teenager.

What a hideous display of hypocrisy, sycophancy, acting & downright *rse licking :evil:

Sponsored Links
here here

what a load of auld ****e

you can almost hear all those "mourners" adding up the dollars they canget out of it as they "cry"

PS how can anyone cry so violently without a traceof a tear???

Well I did notice his family, close friends and his daughter crying.
It's pretty much a funeral, what did you expect?

Jeez.... and I thought I was cynical :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Really surpised me that nestle never sponsored it , aren`t they the makers of smaties now. He must have been there biggest customer.
Seemingly Casper the friendly child ghost has gone into hiding

Having posted the OP last night, I had second thoughts afterwards, and thought maybe I shouldn't have done so, in case I offended someone (which wasn't my intention), but obviously I'm not on my own when I get sick and tired of this ridiculous 'celebrity' worship culture that seems so commonplace now. :evil:

Well I did notice his family, close friends and his daughter crying.
It's pretty much a funeral, what did you expect?

Jeez.... and I thought I was cynical :rolleyes:

A funeral!
Are you taking the p1$$!

You mean a place where dignified members of the deceased's family share a moment together in sombre silence, shedding the odd tear, and quietly observing the solemn traditions of a burial......

...or, A JACKO FUNERAL...fully televised in Hollywood tradition, the ideal stage where fame hungry individuals can unashamedly weep and warble, whilst pretending to mourn a dear friend at the same time as increasing their own popularity and record sales.

Crock.....odile tears only Deluks. :rolleyes: ;)

Seeing as how he was 80% plastic and wouldn't burn they couldn't cremate him and they couldn't bury him as it wouldn't have been good for the environment.

So, apparently, they're melting him down and turning him into Michael Jackson Lego blocks.

Just so the kids can play with him for a change!

And, if I've offended anyone ... GOOD!

Anyone who mourns a half-frankenstein weirdo kiddy-fiddler deserves no sympathy.

MW

Because I'm quite clearly an obnoxious git.

And much happier than the no life sad ar5es whose lives are so empty that they cry in the street for someone they don't even know ... Someone, coincidentally, who paid fortunes to the child they abused to prevent going to jail where they belonged.

I'd be more upset if I stepped on a slug.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back