James 'not very' Cleverly empty chair Interview

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Diane, I think we have a winner.

Car Crash of a non Interview with James who was too afraid to be interviewed. A big strapping Brexiteer like James was acting like a poodle at the Sky News Offices.

James should go to the BBC who are way more compliant, a nice soft ball interview with Laura Kuensberg.

Sponsored Links
I see James Cleverly has made a fool of himself over the Kier Starmer fake news video.

On GMB he said it was just because the interview 'had to be clipped'
On LBC he said it was because the clip was intended to be 'satirical'.

I wonder if the whole thing was deliberate.....because it has pushed the story to the front of the news agenda.

Boris Johnson and Rees Mogg have both been in discussions with Steve Bannon and I think they are bringing Trump fake news techniques over here for this election campaign.

I see James Cleverly has made a fool of himself over the Kier Starmer fake news video.

On GMB he said it was just because the interview 'had to be clipped'
On LBC he said it was because the clip was intended to be 'satirical'.

I wonder if the whole thing was deliberate.....because it has pushed the story to the front of the news agenda.

Boris Johnson and Rees Mogg have both been in discussions with Steve Bannon and I think they are bringing Trump fake news techniques over here for this election campaign.

But now we are in purdah, the news media need to focus on the facts and not edits and mistruths.

Is winning worth it if you lie and break the rules? It's an alt-right coup, we thought our traditions, conventions and sensibilities would keep us above all this.

Can you name me a western leader who has a daily newspaprt that pushes his agenda like a propaganda machine?

Perfect Brexer fodder. The more lies, deceit and dishonesty the better for Brexers. The gullible need to be fed regularly. Fortunately they have the Daily Express and Mail, poor fekkars.

Sponsored Links
OH this is just brilliant who spot welded their pants first here? Was it simultaneous?

Last edited:
Go LAbour go Jeremy go Labour.. go procrasssstinator.. oh.. Go Swinson go Liberal un democraaatics.... a three way battle to the botttom. Whoop!

Oxymoron Cleverley has had a bad day. It started bad and got worse. Luckily, he has no shame.

Cleverley20191106.jpg

First it was noshow bojo now it's not so clever cleverly ner ner spazzers this will stop the tories!! Yeah Kay Burley is a legend in her own.. mind.

Go LAbour go Jeremy go Labour.. go procrasssstinator.. oh.. Go Swinson go Liberal un democraaatics.... a three way battle to the botttom. Whoop!

Brexit is the route to the bottom.

Brexit and a liar in power......worst possible combination.

Sponsored Links
Back