Jeremy Corbyn, keen gardener

typical Quitter behaviour to avoid saying anything serious or adult.

Well I thought Armageddon would tie in with your

Rabid quitter and cliff edge statements . Obviously you had nothing adult or sensible to say :LOL:
Apart from "Rabid Quitters" or your cliff edge nonsense

Sponsored Links
It's noticeable that the remoaners on here are following the lead of their remoaner heroes such as bliar, mandleson, soros.

They can't enter into debate or adult interviews about Brexit, because they would be asked "What are the benefits of Remain?" and they have no reply other than vague and meaningless platitudes. They have no plan or proposals and don't know what, if anything, they would do if they had the misfortune to gain power.

So they stand on the sidelines, carping and grumbling.
Sad, angry old men.

It's noticeable that the remoaners on here are following the lead of their remoaner heroes such as bliar, mandleson, soros.

They can't enter into debate or adult interviews about Brexit, because they would be asked "What are the benefits of Remain?" and they have no reply other than vague and meaningless platitudes. They have no plan or proposals and don't know what, if anything, they would do if they had the misfortune to gain power.

Sad, angry old men.

You have got that all the wrong way round.

Brexit is what is changing everything, not remaining.

The only question to ask is what advantage and benefits does brexit give us? If none, why go for it?

The angry old men bit has been done to death. The older you are, the more likely you were to vote brexit!

Sit back and think it through a bit?

Then tell us the advantages you voted for.

Sponsored Links
It's noticeable that the Quitters on here are following the lead of their Quitter heroes such as Buffoon, Rice-Pudd and Gove.

They can't enter into debate or adult interviews about Brexit, because they would be asked "What are the benefits of Brexit?" and they have no reply other than vague and meaningless platitudes. They have no plan or proposals and don't know what, if anything, they would do if they had the misfortune to gain power.

Sad, angry old men.
Us brexiteers are all quite happy,we won,why would we be moaning!!..Its the remoaners who will never accept life after EU will go on perfectly well here post EU,and all they do is confirmation bias in all they think and read

You have got that all the wrong way round.

Brexit is what is changing and everything, not remaining.

The only question to ask is what advantage and benefits does brexit give us? If none, why go for it?

The angry old men bit has been done to death. The older you are
Try another, that was too hard for you obviously.

Can you answer the questions about the positives of brexit? To help with my business and personal planning. I am looking at next years plans, brexit will happen. What are the benefits of it? How do I focus my aims?

The bigger boys have been doing their plans for 18 months or so, they are obviously more prepared. I need help.

Personal planning ?

I have posted up stacks of advice as to what you should be doing

You should be stocking up on food

Considering obtaining some type of wood burning stove

Get some sheets of ply in so as to board up yer Windows

If you are on prescription drugs make sure you have an alternative Supplier as the NHS may collapse

Stock up on candles and a decent torch with batteries don't for get matches

You need a radio
Bottled water and water purification tablets

Toilet roll

Ect evt

Personal planning ?

I have posted up stacks of advice as to what you should be doing

You should be stocking up on food

Considering obtaining some type of wood burning stove

Get some sheets of ply in so as to board up yer Windows

If you are on prescription drugs make sure you have an alternative Supplier as the NHS may collapse

Stock up on candles and a decent torch with batteries don't for get matches

You need a radio
Bottled water and water purification tablets

Toilet roll

Ect evt
Cheers, you've just reminded me that 'the walking dead' is back on TV this Sunday. :)

Sponsored Links
Back