Corbyn .....is he really really dumb ?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he meant to say stole

Or perhaps I meant what I said.

In law, possession is the control a person's intentional exercises toward a thing. In all cases, to possess something, a person must have an intention to possess it. A person may be in possession of some property (although possession does not always imply ownership)

Sponsored Links
This. You don't know any dossers that have a house and a car paid for.
My neighbour 3 doors down is on disability and doesn't work at all because of her bad back. It doesn't stop her going on holiday to Spain 3 times a year, walk the dog or hang out with her friends going shopping to Bluewater etc. I never see her walk slowly or look like she's in pain btw, I've had bad backs in the past and can barely move. She's a nice lady, we chat when we bump into each other and she never complains about being in pain, she just tells me what adventure she has lined up next.

She lives in a council owned house and gets a new car every couple of years, not sure how she manages that...

My neighbour 3 doors down is on disability and doesn't work at all because of her bad back. It doesn't stop her going on holiday to Spain 3 times a year, walk the dog or hang out with her friends going shopping to Bluewater etc. I never see her walk slowly or look like she's in pain btw, I've had bad backs in the past and can barely move. She's a nice lady, we chat when we bump into each other and she never complains about being in pain, she just tells me what adventure she has lined up next.

She lives in a council owned house and gets a new car every couple of years, not sure how she manages that...
And she will be sat at home with every TV channel known to man via her Amazon firestick,for nowt

You can't blame her if the system allows her to get away with it. Would you accept all she is given if it was offered to you ? You would have to be shameless to do so, it's immoral but possibly not illegal.

You can't blame her if the system allows her to get away with it. Would you accept all she is given if it was offered to you ? You would have to be shameless to do so, it's immoral but possibly not illegal.
Oh I don't blame her, I guess it's natural to want the easy way. I just put it up because it seemed that similar stories were not believed by certain members on here when there are people out there who seem to work the system very much to their benefit.

Sponsored Links
Back