Jeremy Corbyn, keen gardener

Sponsored Links
It's noticeable that the Quitters on here are following the lead of their Quitter heroes such as Buffoon, Rice-Pudd and Gove.

They can't enter into debate or adult interviews about Brexit, because they would be asked "What are the benefits of Brexit?" and they have no reply other than vague and meaningless platitudes. They have no plan or proposals and don't know what, if anything, they would do if they had the misfortune to gain power.

So they stand on the sidelines, carping and grumbling.

Sad, angry old men.

Quitter heroes ??

Afaik we have not left the EU yet so saying how we have benefited is not possible YET

In any event this country needs to toughen up and conduct itself like it has got s pair :LOL:

Sponsored Links
how we have benefited

Nobody has asked that AFAIK.

Silly of you to pretend to respond to a question that has not been asked.

But typical Quitter behaviour to avoid saying anything serious or adult.

Well done,

Nobody has asked that AFAIK.

Silly of you to pretend to respond to a question that has not been asked.

But typical Quitter behaviour to avoid saying anything serious or adult.

Well done,

Gee wiz Johhd thanks

What are the Brexit benefits u asked

Well afaik we have not left ask me this time next year and I will tell you ?

As u know we have not left yet

Typical remoaner attitude carp on about the benefits of some thing that has not happened o_O so as to avoid

Saying any thing serious or adult :LOL:

Gee wiz Johhd thanks

What are the Brexit benefits u asked

Well afaik we have not left ask me this time next year and I will tell you ?

As u know we have not left yet

Typical remoaner attitude carp on about the benefits of some thing that has not happened o_O so as to avoid

Saying any thing serious or adult :LOL:

Let me put it slightly different to you?

What benefits of brexit to the UK people do you expect to see?

Let me put it slightly different to you?

What benefits of brexit to the UK people do you expect to see?

Benefits ? More like consequences

Breakdown of law and order
Food shortages
Medicine shortages causing deaths
Fuel shortages
Driving issues in the EU as a uk licence will not be good enough

Massive delays at ports in the UK causing massive traffic jams
Ect ect

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee

Armageddon is approaching I shall be off to my mothers

It's noticeable that the Quitters on here are following the lead of their Quitter heroes such as Buffoon, Rice-Pudd and Gove.

They can't enter into debate or adult interviews about Brexit, because they would be asked "What are the benefits of Brexit?" and they have no reply other than vague and meaningless platitudes. They have no plan or proposals and don't know what, if anything, they would do if they had the misfortune to gain power.

So they stand on the sidelines, carping and grumbling.

Sad, angry old men.

Stuff sock in it, same old same old ...... we should stay ......we should stay ...shut up your view lost out in the peoples vote ....you know the one that mattered the one that had the biggest turn out ever.....the people spoketh out .....done deal your view losjt ....end of ....now support the democratic decision or stuff a sock in it. Do you need an explanation of the meaning of the word lost ? Well do ya punk !

Food shortages
Fuel shortages

Ect ect

Hitler was from Austria .......what makes you think you'll be ok there with all the migrants making the hills alive as they tramp to Germany ?

Food shortages
Fuel shortages

Ect ect

Try another, that was too hard for you obviously.

Can you answer the questions about the positives of brexit? To help with my business and personal planning. I am looking at next years plans, brexit will happen. What are the benefits of it? How do I focus my aims?

The bigger boys have been doing their plans for 18 months or so, they are obviously more prepared. I need help.

Hitler was from Austria .......what makes you think you'll be ok there with all the migrants making the hills alive as they tramp to Germany ?

Hitler so what ? Migrants tramping across to Germany it matters not to me
Plenty of family there and they are in the EU soon as I get the call from the UK that it is safe to come back I shall return

Try another, that was too hard for you obviously.

Can you answer the questions about the positives of brexit? To help with my business and personal planning. I am looking at next years plans, brexit will happen. What are the benefits of it? How do I focus my aims?

The bigger boys have been doing their plans for 18 months or so, they are obviously more prepared. I need help.

What's your bussiness ? How can any one help if they do not know what yer bussiness is ?

Sponsored Links
Back