Corbyn .....is he really really dumb ?

Sponsored Links
My neighbour 3 doors down is on disability and doesn't work at all because of her bad back. It doesn't stop her going on holiday to Spain 3 times a year, walk the dog or hang out with her friends going shopping to Bluewater etc. I never see her walk slowly or look like she's in pain btw, I've had bad backs in the past and can barely move. She's a nice lady, we chat when we bump into each other and she never complains about being in pain, she just tells me what adventure she has lined up next.

She lives in a council owned house and gets a new car every couple of years, not sure how she manages that...
if the government pay you higher rate off mobility allowance its because they have decided you are not fit to work
the higher rate is to give you a basic living above the poverty level off unemployment benefit for example with enough to lease hire a vehicle under contract for your mobility requirements so the age or condition off the vehicle is governed by the provider who provides the mobility contract
now if someone is lying or defrauding the system please report them but please check your own moral compass and standards before doing so
i know i am fairly whiter than white now that i am later on in life but not perfect

a few years ago when i often had no money even though working very hard my moral compass was far far more flexible :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back