JG Aura 230v Thermostats call for heat at midnight for 5 minutes!

I have just contacted JG regarding this problem and apparently this is a default setting on the thermostats to stop the valves/pump seizing if the system wasn't used for a while. This can be overridden by changing D07 1 to D07 0 on the thermostats. I've now done this on all thermostats so will see what happens next Saturday.
That’s great you’ve found a solution, I will give it a go, how do I access this D07 1, is it somewhere in the basic timing settings?

Sponsored Links
You need to go in to the settings menu, I'll list the stages
Press and hold the left, right and tick evenly with 3 fingers until 00 PSU is displayed.
Use the up arrow to 49 then press tick, 0 S01 will be displayed, press tick twice until 0 d01 is displayed.
Use the right arrow to D07. It will probably say 1 D07. Then use the down arrow to change 1 D07 to 0 D07
Then press and hold the tick. It should now be back I the main display.
You need to do this on all thermostats.
Good luck..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back