Jigsaw blades

kgt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are there different types of jigsaw blades as I got some Power Craft ones from B AND Q,but they dont seem to fit my Bosch jigsaw PST 50.They seem to go in ok but soon fall out and seem tobe loose even when turned.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply big-all.

No they were bought from Aldi. Brand is Power Craft(10 assorted blades)

Tried rotating them and twisting but they still seem loose.The model is an old bosch jigsaw I inherited from my dad,it must be 20 years old but was hardly used.I suspect that the ones I bought may be the wrong type,this is why I want to know if there are different types of fitting

Sponsored Links
Yes,thats the answer.Job sorted Thanks very much big-all for your kind help.I would never have known about the screw!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

modern jigsaws have a plastic "handle" usualy the shape of the tool top front that you pull up to engadge on the clamping mechanism makes the job much easier :D :D ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back