JML paint roller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone used this product and if so is it as good as JML make out? I have several rooms to paint in a short amount of time and would dearly love to find something to help me do them quicker. Please be honest about this product and I cannot afford to pay £30+ and find it to be useless.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Most profesional decorators will not touch products like this. A good deep pile roller and a 3" brush for cutting in is just as quick if not quicker.

don`t really know which one your on about but , like said, if any of these things were any good then every decorator in the land would be using them.
a good roller sleeve, arm and brush will save you time and money in the long term. plus a better finish.

Sponsored Links
I guess that you mean this

http://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=P3001&changecurrency=GBP

Whilst i have never tried it I would not want to.

To get the paint to pass thru the holes you have to water it down so much that it would probably make the paint so thin that it would could be licked off the wall.

It is cheap plastic crap- from the site images you can even see that the pole is bending

Like the others I use decent quality rollers (not from DIY stores).

If I had the money I might be tempted by one of the professional forced paint rollers, but given the increase in clean up times I would have to be doing a whole house in the same colour to warrant the £1000 or so outlay

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back