JML's 10 Words of Wisdom

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

2. I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

3. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

4. Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

5. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.

6. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

7. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

8. I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier...

9. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo...

10. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL:
Although, followng on from 10:

11/ Never argue with yourself, you'll only lose the debate

:( ....10 words??....have u actually counted them................??...

The best bit of advice was given to me when I was a young apprentice(in the long distant past) . An old painter said on my first day of working with him: "Never, ever, get into an argument about politics or religion".

Sponsored Links
The best bit of advice was given to me when I was a young apprentice(in the long distant past) . An old painter said on my first day of working with him: "Never, ever, get into an argument about politics or religion".

...or crime and punishment!

When I saw 'JML's 10 Words Of Wisdom', I thought it was that $hite company that sells naff household gadgets to the gullible. A sort of 'Ronco' for the 21st century.

Yes, if you also remember Ronco, then, like me, you're no spring chicken! ;)

When I saw 'JML's 10 Words Of Wisdom', I thought it was that $hite company that sells naff household gadgets to the gullible. A sort of 'Ronco' for the 21st century.

Remember the buttoneer? Or what about that battery driven record cleaner (the design more or less guaranteed it left a scratch :LOL: :LOL: ). Or the hand held sewing machine :idea: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Happy days

They were womens gadgets.
I preferred the K-Tel records! :LOL:

Remember the buttoneer? Or what about that battery driven record cleaner (the design more or less guaranteed it left a scratch :LOL: :LOL: ). Or the hand held sewing machine :idea: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Happy days

The 'Record Vacuum'. No home should be without one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXE5CynXr4A

Yes, I remember Kan't-Tel records as well. A complilation of the hits of the day, but not sung by the original artist. How did they get away with it?

Sponsored Links
Back