Job Needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Well as the story for alot goes i have been laid off due to ever increasing fuel costs.
I am currently looking for a full time position in the hull area but will travel (was doing 400 miles a week just to get to meet and back) and am willing to work at half rate as an assistant if needs be just so i am still employed.
My strongest points are servicing and Landlords but i am more than capable of installs.
My name really states where my weekness lies but im getting better.

So if anyone is looking for a full time engineer with 4 years left on his ACS
in the above mentioned area then please Message Me and i will get in touch.

I will post this on the Combustion Chamber as well so sorry in advance if you read it twice.

Thanks
Charles

Sponsored Links
Always sad to hear folks being laid off; not my game or my area but hope you sort something out; good luck with it ;)

try eaga website? Ideal boilers? then again you can always fall back on bg push come to shove that is! just stop one of there engineers an ask for the FSM phone number..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back