I need a job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I sold my soul to the devil and am now looking for a full time job preferably in hull but can travel.
I have 12 years experiance and just done all my ACS again (Feb 2 2009) i also have my Part L and Part P.
I am still working for the devil but can leave hell whenever i wish.
If its on the wrong forum then im sorry and am happy to post on the relevant forum.

Sponsored Links
Try Ideal, they are in Hull and there boilers need regular repairs often 3 or 4 times a year so plenty of overtime available! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well i am operating in Hull at the moment and I am amaised how cheap some people are prepared to work. I wouldn't want to try going self employed in Hull.

If you have a job keep it.

If you are Bg are you the Gorilla in Hull that opvertightens test nipples so they break?

Well i am operating in Hull at the moment and I am amaised how cheap some people are prepared to work. I wouldn't want to try going self employed in Hull.

If you have a job keep it.

If you are Bg are you the Gorilla in Hull that opvertightens test nipples so they break?

Know ye of such a gorilla?

I never have nor ever will work for BG.

I have had offers of 2 positions but neither start till for another month but i am so desperate to get away from where i am now if i can get a job sooner i would happily take it.

I have gained my own jobs (guvies) via this site in the past so thought id try for a more full time thing.

And as for the name thing i thought when i registered that people would be happier to help with a name like this rather than some smart arse thing.

Know ye of such a gorilla?

Somebody is at it wrecking gas valves willy nilly all over Hull. It demonstrates someone is going around not soapuing his joints relying in overtightening instead without consideration for the consequences.

If you've been offered 2 positions to start within a month you are a lot better off than the rest of Hull population.

Could be one of several reasons mate.

I know several people who have been on these 8 week courses who are now going out to jobs and then phoneing for advise regarding the breaking of test nipples etc.

There is a company in Hull who will put you through in this sort of time frame wether you have any experience or not and even have the people who want the free labour in place for the port folio thing.

If you've been offered 2 positions to start within a month you are a lot better off than the rest of Hull population.

They have phoned me (Head Hunted I Beleive Its Called) regarding the positions however i dread going to work at the moment and thats no way to live and i have made these companys aware that should i find something else in the mean time then so be it.

As for the employment thing then there are plenty of jobs in Hull if your willing to do anything!!
And the rest of the UK is in the same position.

Could be one of several reasons mate.

I know several people who have been on these 8 week courses who are now going out to jobs and then phoneing for advise regarding the breaking of test nipples etc.

There is a company in Hull who will put you through in this sort of time frame wether you have any experience or not and even have the people who want the free labour in place for the port folio thing.

Crownship developments :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back