Jobsworth - Insecure Or What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Palau
People often laugh about someone being a "jobsworth" but is it a fact that these people are just very unhappy at home as well as insecure. Therefore try and make it up with the little power they have.

The wheelie bin came for the main collection today and we were just going out in our nice, classy car. I noted the chap point to a bin on the drive two doors away from us and heard him say he was not taking it as lid was not fully closed. An old gent lives there nice as pie. I went over and said please collect as old gent lives there and said no "overfilled". I pushed down the lid and told him to take it, he did but was muttering and his mush was red with rage, I chuckled a bit. IMO he was too harsh and proper J worth

I find these types on forums as well they think they run the forums just because they were here before you and point the finger at every new poster being someone else. Is that jobsworhtness, paranoia or both? Another forum I post on has a clown like that and even her chums have a lol at her expense.

Jobs need to be done but there are times when a little flexibility within the rules is ok.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back