joe-90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
U must be on his ignore list !

Or he really is only 13 and is not allowed on the computer

i dont remember my son or his friends being so dim when they were 12.

a man that wants to argue to a stanstill then tell a pathetically weak joke just when you think he couldnt possibly post again.
a man who makes a virtue of irritating people.

someone you would by lanacane for.. an itchy ah se

only me! ...... im 93 and im gonna tell thee

Sponsored Links
I'm nine. You can Google for the information you need.

I can't wait for puberty. Is it all its cracked up to be?

No, that's true. If Joe-90 were 12 and at school the other kids would have beaten the s**t out of him by now for being such an annoying tw*t.

It's official ... Joe-90 is .... 90.

MW

What is it about joe thats not liked,is it because he puts across a different point of view from others,or are you not tolerant of freedom of expression,or is this forum a self appreciation one and if other persons posting are not to everyones likeing then lets start ridiculing the poster.

he was introduced to our screens 29th September 1968 which would make him almost 40 yrs old.

What is it about joe thats not liked,is it because he puts across a different point of view from others,or are you not tolerant of freedom of expression,or is this forum a self appreciation one and if other persons posting are not to everyones likeing then lets start ridiculing the poster.

sorry I misread that - its the best discription of the fool I`ve ever read but it was posted tongue in cheek, wasnt it ?

I can only speak for myself ...

I seldom see Joe-90 add anything constructive to any topic he posts on and, when challenged on any particular post he makes, he simply makes repeated banal statements and refuses to debate the point or even answer straightforward questions put to him.

He is like a sulky child who endlessly asks the same question, doesn't listen to the answer and then finally ends up sticking out his tongue and shouting nah nah nah nah nah!

Therefore I don't see any point trying to have a constructive debate with him ... It's pointless.

I think his behaviour on this forum borders on aspergic and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find he has learning or behavioural problems in his real life.

MW

I seldom see Joe-90 add anything constructive to any topic he posts on and, when challenged on any particular post he makes, he simply makes repeated banal statements and refuses to debate the point or even answer straightforward questions put to him.

He is like a sulky child who endlessly asks the same question, doesn't listen to the answer and then finally ends up sticking out his tongue and shouting nah nah nah nah nah!

Therefore I don't see any point trying to have a constructive debate with him ... It's pointless.

I think his behaviour on this forum borders on aspergic and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find he has learning or behavioural problems in his real life.

MW
So you are not tolerant of the less educated amongst us if this is the case.

MW
It can't be done.
It's Joe's way or errr, Joe's way.....in his mind anyway.
Whichever guise he posts under.

with freedom comes responsibility.
i wonder if that freedom should give you the right to suggest the mother of a kidnapped child is a borderline drunk who spends all her time shopping and then goad people who object to his distortion of information.

i wonder also if you, who protect his freedom, would be so impressed about his views on freedom..
"after all who cares if a few lefties dont like it"

that is a 99% quote from the man you seem keen to defend.

i resent that 'respect his opinion' line. we earn respect and resorting to blatent lying, information distortion and pathetic jokes when hes gone to far; do nothing to earn respect from me.

for what its worth oompah, i dont do ganging up, i make up my own mind.
i feel amazed that he could write such hurtful things about kate macann in such a flippant manner when the subject is so upsetting for most.

MW
So you are not tolerant of the less educated amongst us if this is the case.

education does not equal intelligence oompah.
you let yourself down defending him.
defend those that need it by all means but your efforts are misguided in this case

OK folks. These are the arguments I've put forward.

1) GPs are overpaid and nurses and paramedics underpaid.

2) The McCanns were irresponsible to leave THREE young children locked in an apartment when they were part of a group of 11 adults and should have had one of those adults rostered to do the child minding.

Now go and do a Google and see who out there agrees with you and who with me.

Then post your findings (they won't)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back