joe-90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not keen to defend Joe but what i am keen to defend is Joes right to an opinion even if others my self included think what he says is rubbish.There are not many freedoms left in this country of ours but freedom of speech has tobe tolerated.I have said before some one wrote of someone( Sir i hate every thing you say but i will fight to the death your right to say it)
Attributed to some French geezer called Votaire.

often quoted and quite correct
i have used it myself when i thought someone was getting a hard time.

while ive no doubt you mean it oompah, look at his post on this thread
... all i said is..
that alone would make me cringe if i were defending him.

he simply cannot see how embarrassing some of his statements are.

anyway
enough for me

ooh one last thing
working on joes logic, if someone googled him and found that everyone calls him a ****! would that mean everybody was right.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Has i have said before I am not defending Joe personally but his right to an opinion and every one elses even if these opionions do not sit easy with some people.

Sponsored Links
Oh I get it! Saxondale is the name of the Care Home you live in!!

Gosh I'm slow.

I'm waiting for an answer to this:

"OK folks. These are the arguments I've put forward.

1) GPs are overpaid and nurses and paramedics underpaid.

2) The McCanns were irresponsible to leave THREE young children locked in an apartment when they were part of a group of 11 adults and should have had one of those adults rostered to do the child minding.

Now go and do a Google and see who out there agrees with you and who with me.

Then post your findings (they won't)".

;)

I guess it's starting to dawn on you that it is not the argument you are jumping up and down about - but the guy who posted them. They are in clear majority of what people believe amongst the populace as a Google will prove to you.

Try it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back