joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

Err that's an open pit. Not even a chimney. :rolleyes:

So they are burning bodies in an open pit (bodies don't burn).

Yet crematoria 1 and 2 at the bottom of the picture aren't in use?

You wonder why I'm skeptical?
No I don't.

But even a million is disturbing surely?

Sponsored Links
They also forgot to label the Auschwitz hospital. :rolleyes:

Yes, there was one, because Anne Frank's father (Otto) was treated in it for a cut hand whilst peeling potatoes.

Did you get that? A hospital treating Jews in an extermination camp?

Do a Google folks.

http://totenbuch.dora.de/index/index/lang/en said:
Due to gaps in the camp records, no details are known about the several hundred inmates who died in the days immediately prior to the abandonment of the Mittelbau camps. The names of most of the approximately 1,300 concentration camp inmates whose bodies the American soldiers found in the Boelcke barracks on 11 April 1945 and who were buried anonymously in the cemetery of honour at Nordhausen are also not listed.

Survivors have confirmed that the camp records are comprehensive and accurate, typical of the meticulous book keeping of the German authorities.

Further reading at http://www.buchenwald.de/en/942/

I have Googled it and the same old tired conflict keeps arising.

So it is down to what you believe innit.

The one fact remains, in so far as this forum is concerned and that is you are full of schitt Joey. This you have proved beyond conspiracy. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Did you get that? A hospital treating Jews in an extermination camp?.
What Joe does not understand is that not all camps were extermination camps. Some of the camps were labour camps where slave labourers were kept alive on minimal rations and worked to death in construction sites, factories and other work activity.

Those who were considered to be useful were worked to death, those considered to be of no value were murdered.

Facts are not disputed by either side.

4.1 million that died in Auschwitz became 1 million in 1989.

That's a fact. The 6 million figure wasn't reduced by 3 million - that's a fact.

The Red Cross say 272,000 died in all of the camps. That's a fact. What were the Red Cross doing in death camps? :confused:
Where do you suppose they disposed of over a quater of a million corpses if none were cremated then Joey?

Any issue which does not allow any deviation from the official line on the threat of being jailed is deeply troubling to me at least.

(bodies don't burn).

Bloody hell Joe, you mean to tell me thousands of councils don't run crematoriums (because as you say,, "bodies don't burn" ) Taken out of context I know, but bodies do burn Joe (albeit rather slowly, but with a source of ignition, they do indeed burn) ;) ;)

Joe....

Any chance of an answer ?

What difference does it make to your world view if there were fewer Jews killed by the Nazi regime?

(bodies don't burn).

Bloody hell Joe, you mean to tell me thousands of councils don't run crematoriums (because as you say,, "bodies don't burn" ) Taken out of context I know, but bodies do burn Joe (albeit rather slowly, but with a source of ignition, they do indeed burn) ;) ;)

They burn when the 70% water has evaporated. When you next have a joint (not that kind man) take it into the garden and try and light it. Besides, why burn bodies in a ditch when you have two crematoria sitting doing nothing.

Those that died of typhus HAD to be cremated. It's the same TODAY. It's a very infectious disease.

We are talking about Auschwitz/Birkenau.

The camp that for fifty years had a plaque outside saying 4.1 million people were murdered there. The camp that had a hospital, and its own currency and an orchestra.

You know the one where Anne Frank went and was murdered like all the children were murdered. You do remember her don't you Bernard?

I have Googled it and the same old tired conflict keeps arising.

So it is down to what you believe innit.

The one fact remains, in so far as this forum is concerned and that is you are full of schitt Joey. This you have proved beyond conspiracy. :cool:

You have to put your prejudice to one side and look at the facts. Then make a decision. BTW where did you get your knowledge of the holocaust?

Joe....

Any chance of an answer ?

What difference does it make to your world view if there were fewer Jews killed by the Nazi regime?

Are you saying that if I kill 1 person I'm no worse that if I kill 20,000? What an odd concept.

Sponsored Links
Back