Johnson suggests

Thats fine if you want to continue to put forward theories without any proof, don't get your knickers in a twist over it

Sponsored Links
I am not saying it is wrong so why would I, just want to look into it further

Sponsored Links
How about I never got it off a link :LOL:

How about I read it in a publication
Granted its an old fashioned way of getting news

Reference that then - people were referencing their sources long before the internet: Title of article, author's name, publication, date published.

doesn't deserve a Peerage .

Remind me, why was Boris's good buddy and old school friend, the Old Etonian, unsuccessful politician and racist campaigner, former international tax-dodger, Zac Goldsmith, elevated to the peerage?

You will recall that he was made a magazine editor by his uncle at the age of 23 in recognition of his services in being, umm, a member of a billionaire family.

Which of those characteristics do you think made him deserving? Was it the tax dodging? Or being an Old Etonian? Or something else?

Remind me, why was Boris's good buddy and old school friend, the Old Etonian, unsuccessful politician and racist campaigner, Zac Goldsmith, elevated to the peerage?

You will recall that he was made a magazine editor at the age of 23 in recognition of his services in being, umm, a member of a billionaire family.

Which of those characteristics do you think made him deserving?
Remind me, who are we talking about in this thread ?

We're talking about Boris Johnson's opinion on the qualities that make a person deserving of being elevated to the peerage.

Boris Johnson.

We're talking about Boris Johnson's opinion on the qualities that make a person deserving of being elevated to the peerage.

Boris Johnson.

Which the x Labour dep leader ****son is not

Nominated by buffoon Corbyn
Fortunately buffoon Johnson may block his un deserved award
****sins a b*** end same as Zac Goldsmith :LOL:

An opinion that is gaining momentum. :sneaky:

Sounds like a spiteful bitter man, doesn't deserve a Peerage .
Says Hate, who in another thread rages against kiddie fiddlers whilst condoning the actions of a thug...

Watson’s work with alleged victims of child abuse had resulted in three successful prosecutions for which he had been thanked by Met police officers.

You need to make your mind up boyo.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back