Johnson U-turns on herd policy

After a cascade of criticism of his "wash your hands, stay at home until you get better or die like cattle" policy, Buffoon is reversing it.

https://www.ft.com/content/327fcefe-655c-11ea-a6cd-df28cc3c6a68

:rolleyes: JohnD.s attempt to gain political capital out of a potential crisis :LOL:

Typical attitude of party members? Most of whom could not find there back side in the dark with both hands and a torch :LOL::LOL:

This mind set will gain momenton :sneaky:

Sponsored Links

Boris declared weeks ago that he would ban mass gathering as the epidemic progressed. No U turn there ;)

Sponsored Links
I have only mentioned it that way once before and and only once on here. In some ways I am neither a leaver or a remainer. In short we are leaving so ok. Long term it will cause changes and there may even be some short term gain of a sort assuming areas that don't like the EU for various reasons decide to help.
Rest assured.you are no wherenear the first to point out your point in over 3 years!!!!

Rest assured.you are no wherenear the first to point out your point in over 3 years!!!!

:) At least I haven't explained my reasoning for what I suspect Brexit really means. I just sometimes mention things that don't fit in with some peoples thoughts about the subject such as the UK's foreign currency reserves and debts, the fact that the USA has gone through the same changes as the UK has in the same period in much the same way. I might also point out that the best thing for the EU would be a fully integrated one with us in it and even a senate type set up for the simple reason it could then really compete with the USA while also mentioning that for a variety of reasons politicians all over are highly unlikely to let that happen.

:) At least I haven't explained my reasoning for what I suspect Brexit really means. I just sometimes mention things that don't fit in with some peoples thoughts about the subject such as the UK's foreign currency reserves and debts, the fact that the USA has gone through the same changes as the UK has in the same period in much the same way. I might also point out that the best thing for the EU would be a fully integrated one with us in it and even a senate type set up for the simple reason it could then really compete with the USA while also mentioning that for a variety of reasons politicians all over are highly unlikely to let that happen.

should brexit be discussed on a thread with the term 'herd policy' in the title.

At least I haven't explained my reasoning for what I suspect Brexit really means
So has every other doom mongering remoaner.from every angle.ad nauseum.....for over 3 years..no sheep.no fish.no trade.no cars.on and on and freeekinnnnnnnn onnnnnnnn....GAL sleeps with the fed biege at night to give us up to the minute ftse doom.....

So has every other doom mongering remoaner.from every angle.ad nauseum.....for over 3 years..no sheep.no fish.no trade.no cars.on and on and freeekinnnnnnnn onnnnnnnn....GAL sleeps with the fed biege at night to give us up to the minute ftse doom.....
Yes Im sorry that you were never interested in the truth, only mindless slogans like "get back control"

Now that brexit is actually happening and the reality will finally emerge, you dont want to hear it.

If you dont want to gear all the negative impacts of brexit perhaps you shouldnt have voted for the lying **** to deliver it.

Blimey I. Did not think there was a link between this flu caper and Brexit :confused:

Russians  :idea: possibly :idea:

Seems to me that every EU members gets more back than they actually put in :confused:

How is that possible? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back