Johnson U-turns on herd policy

Sponsored Links
I wonder if a busy commercial town, full of traders and workshops, where people are making products, selling them to each other, providing services, running schools for the children, and with street lighting, could possibly be more prosperous than a town where all the residents lock themselves in their own homes, glowering at each other.

Tranny and Bodd think it couldn't.

Well that's simple Trans...

.. Its the Magic bilingual money tree...

Yes it must be the magic money tree
Every one seems to get more out than is put in :confused:

Tis the only explanation :confused:

Ever since 1936, people with an interest have been able to learn things that you know nothing of.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if a busy commercial town, full of traders and workshops, where people are making products, selling them to each other, providing services, running schools for the children, and with street lighting, could possibly be more prosperous than a town where all the residents lock themselves in their own homes, glowering at each other.

Er best u ask the Italians
Spanish
And Czechs ;)

Ever since 1936, people with an interest have been able to learn things that you know nothing of.

Er :confused:

Well yes I learnt recently how whales sleep with out drowning :cool:

And that swifts can spend 3 years in continuous flight :cool:

Yes it must be the magic money tree
Every one seems to get more out than is put in :confused:

Tis the only explanation :confused:

The ever winning one armed bandit was always a favourite..... Put your money in the slot..
Pull the arm..... Wham bam you win....

When the fun stops.... Stop

Would it work better John if every member state put in the same amount of money.
They will all get more out...... Right?

Seems to me that every EU members gets more back than they actually put in :confused:

How is that possible? :confused:
Seems to me that every EU members gets more back than they actually put in :confused:

How is that possible? :confused:

We bloody don't ! Screwed by the frogs and krauts oh sorry The French and Germans ......you watch the euro collapse not long after our glorious departure !

We bloody don't ! Screwed by the frogs and krauts oh sorry The French and Germans ......you watch the euro collapse not long after our glorious departure !

Well JohnD says different

They all. Get more than they bung in

He knows the facts :sneaky::sneaky:

:)

Would it work better John if every member state put in the same amount of money.
They will all get more out...... Right?

Members pay in a % of gdp.
Poorer countries get rebates, some get back more than they put in, we do a similar thing with Scotland.

The expansion of the EU in Eastern Europe has done a great seal to strengthen peace in the region. Lets not forget, some these countries were communist up until the end of the 80's. Hungary was under Soviet military occupation until 1991.

Putin hates the peace and stability in Europe, hence why he helped bankroll the leave campaign through Aaron Banks, to undermine it.

By the way, the UK got more out than it put in.
And that explains why when the transition ends, prices will go up in this country.

UK may get coronavirus vaccine later because of brexit

"UK has already withdrawn from the EU’s emergency bulk-buying mechanism for vaccines and medicines, under which member states strike collective agreements with pharmaceutical companies, which speeds up their access to the latest products during a crisis"

Gammons voting for a hogroast.

The EU will. Start to fall. Apart

And it will. Begin in the East ;)

The EU bear some responsibility for the Ukraine caper

Sponsored Links
Back