Johnson U-turns on herd policy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes Ive already seen that
You might be surprised its not the only country.

Can you tell me where the covid vaccine would be manufactured

Probably Poland. Too expensive here.

1. I don't know, I suppose it depends who the manufacture is licensed out to, does it matter?

2. As well as importing, we do also manufacture drugs in the UK, if, and it's a big if, our boys come up with a vaccine, I have no idea what criteria will determine where it's manufactured.

I do know two things.

1. Being a member or not being a member of the 'EU’s emergency bulk-buying mechanism for vaccines and medicines' will make fuk all difference.

2. whatever the outcome, a hardcore of people on here will talk down the UK and big up the EU, and that, as Notch would say, is a fact.

I heard last night that UK government are asking industry to start producing ventilators, for critical care extra capacity.

Seeing as the airliners won't be flying anywhere soon, could they be repurposed as emergency treatment centres, and the "oxygen masks from the ceiling" be adapted to ventilators?

I do know two things.
No you dont

member of the 'EU’s emergency bulk-buying mechanism for vaccines and medicines' will make fuk all difference.
Evidence?

hardcore of people on here will talk down the UK and big up the EU, and that, as Notch would say, is a fact
Wrong

Im not a fan of the EU, it has many flaws, esp CAP, Euro zone etc.
However membership of the EU does have benefits -especially the single market. But you are anti EU, so you refuse to accept or understand those benefits, nor do you want to learn about the implications of losing those benefits.

Whatever the brexit destination it will be worse than EU membership.

I heard last night that UK government are asking industry to start producing ventilators, for critical care extra capacity.

Seeing as the airliners won't be flying anywhere soon, could they be repurposed as emergency treatment centres, and the "oxygen masks from the ceiling" be adapted to ventilators?

I dont really know what a ventilator is to be honest.

Pushes air into your lungs, because you're not strong enough to inflate them yourself, if I have correctly understood.

Im not a fan of the EU, it has many flaws, esp CAP, Euro zone etc.

Sounds like you're coming round to my way of thinking. The CAP was the only flaw you could see before, now you've added 'the eurozone etc',
let's discuss this 'etc' in more depth.

Any vaccines developed/produced in a country will undoubtedly be prioritized for their own use first.

We're not part of the EU, or part of Schegen, so we'll be a lower priority for any EU made vaccines.

If we produce any then we'll give ourselves a higher priority, but whilst we have a good sized pharma industry I doubt it's as big as the entire rest of the EU. My bet is that Brexit will slow our supply of vaccines compared to say France.

We're also out of the approval process so the MCHRA will need to certify the vaccine, but we'll probably just take the EU or USs word for their certification rather than hold things up.

no, they work entirely differently.

Buffoon has asked his buddy at JCB to turn over the digger production line to making ventilators. I expect they'll be yellow.

Do you realy believe that anyone that produces an effective vaccine would keep its construction secret and prioritise its own use?

Do you realy believe that anyone that produces an effective vaccine would keep its construction secret and prioritise its own use?
No. I believe they would tell the whole world, keep its formula a secret then sell it to the highest bidder - under license.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back