Join my new toilet to the soil pipe.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I'm moving my toilet to the back wall of the previous one. I be cutting the orange pipe to accommodate the new fittings. The problem is that the new toilet fittings would be far too low. Moving the new toilet ( wall hung type).

Is it possible to have 2 x 90 degree bend pipes (one after another) ? see the picture below:

Sponsored Links
Would you be able to shift your black soil pipe to the right side, closer to the main soil stack.

you dont want 2 90 bends, it will build up and you would definetly need a rodding point fitted.

Al

Go straight down to the existing using a flexible pan connector after cutting the existing pipe back on the right as going left to come back to the right is unneccessary.

Sponsored Links
That orange pipe is timesaver cast iron with clamp on fittings - unclamp it @ the tee and use a rubber fernco connector to adapt to plastic :idea:

C+G PLumber with not a clue :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back