• Villain

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After yesterdays arrest, is Julian Asange a hero or a vallain for what hes exposed on Wikileaks?

Sponsored Links
I honestly do not know.
But if Jeremy is sticking up for him I suppose he must be a villain

I honestly do not know.
But if Jeremy is sticking up for him I suppose he must be a villain

Lol thats not a goodway of looking at this.

I say hes a villain but only because his leak of Hillarys emails led ro Trump being elected. Im sure that wasnt his intention but a consequence of his actions. We now have an utter buffoon, a man-child, a racist, a woman abuser, sexual predator, climate change denier and compulsive liar as the most powerful man in the world. Just blooming marvellous.

I say hes a villain but only because his leak of Hillarys emails led ro Trump being elected. Im sure that wasnt his intention but a consequence of his actions. We now have an utter buffoon, a man-child, a racist, a woman abuser, sexual predator, climate change denier and compulsive liar as the most powerful man in the world. Just blooming marvellous.

Trump is a legend period. I only wish we had a PM like him. :cool:

Sponsored Links
He put lives at risk.
One could also claim that he saved lives.
By tempering the actions of the US after exposing their actions in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Also should we assume that anyone classing him as a villain is happy to be treated as a mushroom?

One could also claim that he saved lives.
By tempering the actions of the US after exposing their actions in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Also should we assume that anyone classing him as a villain is happy to be treated as a mushroom?

And that's why I haven't voted hero or villain, it's not black and white.

His initial work in exposing Government like the US was needed and warranted. Anyone who believes Governments should not be held to account and then cry Democracy are fools.

His recent vendetta against Hilary Clinton and essential only exposing information that he felt was further a cause he supports has soured his reputation.

I think Bodd is on a windup but he might sincerely think believe that.

I rather Jeremy Corbyn living next door than Donald, and have him as my drinking mate on a Friday night.
Wouldn't want him running the country.

Donald not really a nice man. But I'd like him running this country.

I voted nice when I voted for Tony Blair... Look what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back