contemplation

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Poor bloke - he's trying to save her life but she doesn't know it!

Talking about dying soon, you've gotta see this thread //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=170197

Scary stuff going on here!!

Not kidding its scary, Steve is a 12 year old manager at his local CO-OP, though he dos know some things :LOL: :LOL:
'ere! :LOL: You all thought I wouldnt see this lol.

On the subject of "what people will say when we're gone",

Near where I used to work, some lad was killed in a hit and run. He was 19, had been in trouble with police once or twice, drove his car like a madman, drunk in the roughest dives, generally made a nuisance of himself.

Guess what peoples said . . .

"Oh he was a good lad really"

:eek: Sorry????? When was this? When he was staggering loudly around the streets? When he spent the night in the cells? People do say the strangest things.

Funny you should mention that Tim .... had tuna sandwich for lunch and I always seem to drop some and spend the rest of the day wondering where it landed and why I can still smell tuna.

:LOL:
Set up investigation re smell. Put my glasses on. Thought I'd gone blind. Tuna had landed on my glasses (which hang round my neck) and dried off. Thank goodness it wasn't a dolphin.

That would be those Flipper style glasses would they?

Optimist! As soon as you change the 'Mode' to 'Optimist' the 'Death Date' shoots up. Well bloody obviously I want to be an optimist about how long I have to live! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back