Justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'fellow traveler,' I don't have a high opinion of your command of the English language

Oh look, youve just proved my point, since your post shows its correct American spelling.

Let me put it in a sentence for ya:

"Himmie and his fellow traveler BAS........"

Sponsored Links
Oh look, youve just proved my point, since your post shows its correct American spelling.

Let me put it in a sentence for ya:

"Himmie and his fellow traveler BAS........"
See what learning can do for you, wally, assuming you are referring to me. You can start to use new words and phrases.:rolleyes:
Now what was it you said about inverted commas?

What's with this "ya"? Is it some form of street talk, or text spk? :rolleyes:

BTW, that isn't a sentence, it doesn't have a verb. And you want to teach me some English grammar? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think you will find 'put' is a verb :ROFLMAO:
Absurdity again, form the usual culprit, again.
You were quite clearly referring to
"Himmie and his fellow traveler BAS........" as the sentence. It isn't a sentence.
And the term fellow traveler does exist despite your (and brigadier's) protestations that it doesn't.

Sponsored Links
Absurdity again, form the usual culprit, again.
You were quite clearly referring to
"Himmie and his fellow traveler BAS........" as the sentence. It isn't a sentence.
And the term fellow traveler does exist despite your (and brigadier's) protestations that it doesn't.

Of course it is a sentence, it was left unfinished, did you not spot the '................' -you can complete the sentence and add whatever verb you like.

Im pleased to hear you agree it is an American term, hence why you are now using the US spelling.

Note: nowhere have you provided any proof the term is common parlance in this country..........thats because it isnt.

It seems a member of the 'confusion of Wallies' is at it again (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back