Can This Be Right?

J

joinerjohn

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2010/12/16/death_crash_driver_wins_asylum_bid

Can this really be right and proper?
He has a string of criminal convictions, was banned from driving, yet still managed to run over and cause the death of a 12 yr old girl.
When will the courts and the government wake up to the fact,, We don't want this sort of scum here in this country

He should be deported immediately. Allowed No Appeal to any UK court.
If he takes his case up with the European Court of Human Rights and they uphold any appeal, then ship him off to the continent and let them put up with this piece of human garbage.

Didn't the 12 yr old girl and her family have any rights?

Sponsored Links
In his case Iraqi Kurd must be rhyming slang for.........So glad to know my taxes are being well spent.We need to distance ourselves from Europe.I'm effing furious :evil:

Wait - he ran over and killed somebody, fled the scene of the accident, but only got four MONTHS in prison?

Wait - he ran over and killed somebody, fled the scene of the accident, but only got four MONTHS in prison?

Yes, Had it been me, you or anyone born in this country, we'd have probably got 7 to 10yrs inside, a lifetime ban from driving and whatever else the law could throw at us. As it is this toerag gets this measly term and now can remain in the country, whilst the child's parents have a life sentence of sadness and grief.
The judges who upheld his rights to stay in this country, should hang their heads in shame. I hope the judges can't sleep at night. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
oh for a common sense party,they would defiantly get my vote,
and even when this waste of our air is released he will be given no end of help and money to live his life,and no doubt to a better standard then a lot of us here.

THIS IS BLOODY LUDICROUS.

****bag was also caught driving AGAIN AFTER he had been caught for this heinous crime!
YES, C R I M E, not incident, accident, transgression, misdemeanour or whatever any other fancy word the 'do-gooders' of this country want to call it!
You can get a bigger sentence for not paying your flamin' Poll TAX FFS!
"He has human rights."
And the poor girl and her parents have no rights because some tw*t in europe says so.
Why the hell did our forefathers fight the 2 World Wars?
WHY?
They should have just said, "Sod that" The MPs want a war let them fight it."

Yes, that murderer should definitely be sent back across the channel - preferably just flung from the cliffs at Dover

The asylum element just adds to the outrage (and does nothing for our perception of his ilk) but equally disturbing is the insulting punishment which he got for taking that poor girl's life .... driving with no licence, no insurance, being disqualified and leaving the scene ... a measly 4 months.

I've seen greater sentences for stealing a bottle of whiskey from the supermarket

The worrying thing, is that when this case fades from the news pages and fades from our memories, Judges will continue giving out these paltry sentences.

I wonder if somebody who happened to run over and kill that Iraqi would get four months?

"How can he say he's deprived of his right to a family life? The only person deprived of a family life is me. Amy was my only family."
They are obsessed with the rights of others from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. Where are my human rights?"

Paul Houston

Don't shout too loudly Paul, you'll be arrested for being racist

Unbelievable

And get a damm sight more than 4 measly months for it as well!
Don't these 'judges', and I use the word very loosely, ever try to look at these cases from the perspective of the victims families?

According to the Foreign Office, he has a family in the UK, and 2 kids, 2 stepkids. So they can't deport his Family, they have never lived in the country where he derives from. And they can't seperate him from his Family, as that is against his human rights? So a stepping stone for all illegal immigrants.

To have previous convictions, he should have been deported, to have prior convictions, he must be deported. But for some Brussels namby pamby clause? He doesn't get witness protection, so mob rule suggests that some mafia type element might make him leave the country? Possibly in a bodybag?

If I was the parent of that child, I'd hunt him down, and assasinate the slimeball, even if it meant I spend 25 years in jail. But I'm not.

You look how they hunt Julian Assange down, but cases like this...nah lets not bother.

Simple answer, we need to pull out of the human rights, its getting so that immigrants, illegal or not have more rights in this country than any of us.

What got to me was that this turd not only killed the girl, He fled the scene leaving her trapped under his vehicle, what that little girl must have went through, and now what her family are going through, it truly makes a mockery of our justice system

this was being discussed on the jeremy vine show this afternoon,
the father of the child said iirc,at the time of the 'KILLING' he didnt have any children,he was also advised that he would end up being jailed,AND the only thing stopping that was to have children(THINK THIS WAS THE JIST OF IT)so its taken a bit of time to come to light and lo and behold he now has dependants.

so not only has he commited various criminal offences,in my eyes he has also hoodwinked the legal system??

this was being discussed on the jeremy vine show this afternoon,
the father of the child said iirc,at the time of the 'KILLING' he didnt have any children,he was also advised that he would end up being jailed,AND the only thing stopping that was to have children(THINK THIS WAS THE JIST OF IT)so its taken a bit of time to come to light and lo and behold he now has dependants.

so not only has he commited various criminal offences,in my eyes he has also hoodwinked the legal system??

I don't think since the crime took place, that he hooked up with a girl, so has two stepchildren, then had two children of his own, that might be stretching it a bit. But Cameron steps up to the plate, and says Oh how awful, something must be done, with an immediate appeal by the immigration service, that Cameron controls?!

I think the message is 'I could deport him......', but if the baying masses want their way first..help yourselves?

Anything to divert from bloody Baby P from the news, WHY must that story run and run and run? Social services are rubbish, some people lie well. Doctors are rubbish. Inquest over. It's on Wikileaks next week.

another thing brought to light about this guy, he was allowed to stay because he had a wife and children, he is NOT married at all.
GET THE FKR OUT CAMERON< GROW A BACKBONE MAN

Whilst I'm perfectly happy to extend charity to people who really are fleeing certain death/oppression in foreign lands, I expect these asylum seekers not to take the mick and bite the hand that feeds them.
If they commit a serious crime or are repeat offenders, send them back home.
In this person's case, offer his new wife and kids the opportunity to go back home with him.

Then fly him over in the back of an RAF Hercules, open the rear door at 30,000ft over Bahgdad and kick him out the back.
Fair play I'd give him a parachute first.

And just as he was pushed off the ramp into thin air, tell him "By the way, we got the family of the girl you killed to pack your chute. Bye!"

Sponsored Links
Back