Rochdale abuse pair

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All paedos are abhorrent. Decent folk target ALL paedos.

You see when you write things like this I can't help think that you tolerate these Muslim gangs.

Also don't be so nervous when you type my name.

The white paedo 'rings' target babies, infants and even pregnant mothers. They have little interest in teenage girls, for whatever reason. Individual pervs no doubt will take any opportunity.
So what you are saying is that the targeting of vulnerable white teens is an Asian cultural thing. Glad we cleared that up.

Accesibility.
Young Muslim girls for example are a poor target for paedos. They are closely guarded by their parents uncles aunts, bother sisters. Whereas the vulnerable white girls they target, are the opposite.
Obviously not that closely guarded by their parents, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters as you don’t hear of 'honour' killings among the non-Muslim community.

No me. You should be asking andy and all those that focus solely on Muslim gangs.
As ever, there is one factor avoided in these duscussions: proportionality in the respective populations.

You see when you write things like this I can't help think that you tolerate these Muslim gangs.
And you wonder why I think some folk on here are morons. I despise all paedos. Those idiots that teach their kids that it's only Muslims that are paedos are downright dangerous.

Obviously not that closely guarded by their parents, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters as you don’t hear of 'honour' killings among the non-Muslim community.
White chavs on council estates tend to have little or no honour to speak of.

White chavs on council estates tend to have little or no honour to speak of.
True, but I don’t read of them killing their sisters, daughters, nieces for marrying wrong or failing to marry as instructed. That’s just one type of 'honour' offences I’m talking about. It’s on the rise, too.

True, but I don’t read of them killing their sisters
Didn't some white chav hide her daughter away in a loft and claim she went missing?
I also remem wf that wite chav bloke murdering his own stepdaughter.

Sponsored Links
Back