Rochdale abuse pair

In other cases some claim that their occupation allows them to turn a blind eye...

The former Archbishop of York, Lord Sentamu has been forced to step down from the ministry.

His excuse as to why he did not act over sex abuse allegations was that...

“Safeguarding is very important but it does not trump church law.”

Should he, being an immigrant, be sent back to Uganda?

Sponsored Links
In other cases some claim that their occupation allows them to turn a blind eye...

The former Archbishop of York, Lord Sentamu has been forced to step down from the ministry.

His excuse as to why he did not act over sex abuse allegations was that...

“Safeguarding is very important but it does not trump church law.”

Should he, being an immigrant, be sent back to Uganda?
Only if he did badly wrong

Fight deportation ( article in the I page 17)

two men who were part of the notorious Rochdale grooming gang are fighting a decision to deport them from the UK

They have both been told that they will be deported to pakistan for the public good

both were part of a gang convicted of a catalogue of offences against young girls

Adil Khan is citing his human rights as reason not to be deported

stating we have not commited that big a crime

Khan made a 13 year old pregnsnt but denies he was the father then met a 15 year old and trafficked her to others using violence if she complained
They should be deported immediately and if they want to appeal, let them do it from abroad.
Edit..
I didn't realise that i was replying to an old post.
Having said that, i wonder if these people have been deported yet.

Last edited:
At least 400 children are thought to be buried in a section of St Mary's Cemetery in Lanark
The crimes of the Roman Catholic Church are widely known.
In Ireland they found the bodies of babies dumped in a septic tank.

Sponsored Links
The ethics of child cruelty and sexual abuse started well before any of the current Muslims families arrived in UK.
Child Sexual Abuse in Victorian England
Providing a much-needed insight into Victorian attitudes, including that of Christian morality, this book makes a distinctive contribution to the history of crime, social welfare and the family. It also offers a valuable critique of current work on the history of children's homes and institutions, arguing that the inter-personal relationships of children and carers is a crucial area of study
I think child abuse is based on vulnerability and not race.
If you look at the social status of most of these kids, they mostly come from working class or broken homes.
Although there are cases of kids being abused in top Public schools.

I think child abuse is based on vulnerability and not race.
Spot on.

Asian gangs target teen vulnerable girls at the social drop-out end of the spectrum. Usually cast aside by their (druggy/alcoholic) parents.

White gangs target babies and infants that haven't even learned to speak.

Spot on.

Asian gangs target teen vulnerable girls at the social drop-out end of the spectrum. Usually cast aside by their (druggy/alcoholic) parents.

That's alright then.

Spot on.

Why not the other way round then if both groups are vulnerable? Culture?

Why not the other way round then if both groups are vulnerable? Culture?
Accesibility.
Young Muslim girls for example are a poor target for paedos. They are closely guarded by their parents uncles aunts, bother sisters. Whereas the vulnerable white girls they target, are the opposite.

Asian gangs target teen vulnerable girls at the social drop-out end of the spectrum.
Accesibility
And the white gangs don’t have accessibility to to vulnerable teens at the social drop-out end of the spectrum? I can’t honestly say I haven’t seen many cases in the paper or on the news of white gangs doing it. Have you? Are the 'authorities' keeping quiet about white grooming gangs for some reason?

It's never 'alright' is it.

Always better to be informed when entering into a 'only Muslims are bad paedos' argument, bodddd. Better to have the info and not need it....

Racism pales into insignificance when your talking of crimes like this or murder or rape or burglary.​

Filthy people

Spot on.

What a load of tosh!
Groomers, (whatever their colour/race/nationality etc), target anyone they thin they can.
They do not have to be from poor families/drug/alcohol related issues. It can happen in 'well-to-do' families and again, colour race, nationality is no bar to who is targeted.
Get out of this mindset that perpetrators and victims fit a set profile. The city gent type of businessman is just as capable as the benefit claiming individual to be the perp, and their children are just as likely to be a victim.

And the white gangs don’t have accessibility to to vulnerable teens at the social drop-out end of the spectrum? I can’t honestly say I haven’t seen many cases in the paper or on the news of white gangs doing it. Have you?
The white paedo 'rings' target babies, infants and even pregnant mothers. They have little interest in teenage girls, for whatever reason. Individual pervs no doubt will take any opportunity.

Sponsored Links
Back