Rochdale abuse pair

But the cultural differences mean police have to tread carefully, otherwise the PC Brigade will be on to them. Poor Plod's hands are tied until a crime has been committed.

Sponsored Links
Didn't some white chav hide her daughter away in a loft and claim she went missing?
I also remem wf that wite chav bloke murdering his own stepdaughter.
Those were not 'honour' killings. Stop being an Asian honour offence apologist trying to deflect and change the subject. Those incidences are not the same and you know it. There’s around 12-15 'honour' killings alone committed by Muslims every year in the U.K. Show me one 'honour' killing carried out by a white person. Just one.

Last edited:

Why men in the West get away with killing women​

They’re not called ‘honour killings’, but white Western men often get away with similar excuses. It’s no coincidence.

Feminists and human rights campaigners have long criticised the use of the term “honour killing” to describe the homicides of women perpetrated by men purportedly for bringing shame upon or dishonouring their families. The term is mainly used in the context of traditional, patriarchal religious communities from non-white, non-Western countries. However, there are problems with both the terminology and the description of such crimes.

The United Nations estimates that about 5,000 women are killed each year in honour-related crimes. Most of the victims included in this statistic are from Asia and the Middle East.

Yet, a closer look reveals that many murders – often in the West – that are categorised as other types of homicide also fit this label. That’s partly why many feminist groups campaigning on this issue think the actual number is much higher — closer to 20,000 worldwide. Another factor is the hidden nature of some of these murders, which can be dismissed as suicides or disappearances.

Very recently in Britain, for instance, men who killed their female partners often used the defence of provocation, which, if successful, reduced a murder charge to manslaughter. They would say that the victim had dishonoured them, either by humiliating them, forming new relationships or by questioning their manliness. In 2008, this defence was removed from the statute book after a persistent campaign by feminists.

Julie Bindel@AlJazz

And you wonder why I think some folk on here are morons. I despise all paedos. Those idiots that teach their kids that it's only Muslims that are paedos are downright dangerous.
In defence.

You won't find anything from me mentioning Muslim scum that target young girls, when the subject is about the BBC covering for Jimmy Saville or Archbishops keeping quiet or white kidi fidlers.

Sponsored Links
As ever, there is one factor avoided in these duscussions: proportionality in the respective populations.
Really?

"The majority of child sexual abuse gangs are made up of white men under the age of 30, an official paper has said."

“Research has found that group-based child sexual exploitation offenders are most commonly white. Some studies suggest an overrepresentation of black and Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations. However, it is not possible to conclude that this is representative of all group-based CSE offending.

“This is due to issues such as data-quality problems, the way the samples were selected in studies, and the potential for bias and inaccuracies in the way that ethnicity data is collected.”

Linky Linky

But the cultural differences mean police have to tread carefully, otherwise the PC Brigade will be on to them. Poor Plod's hands are tied until a crime has been committed.
And you have proof of this?

And you have proof of this?

"There is a need to acknowledge that the "majority of perpetrators have been British-Pakistani" in the towns and cities where grooming gangs have targeted girls, Sarah Champion has said".

Why men in the West get away with killing women​

They’re not called ‘honour killings’, but white Western men often get away with similar excuses. It’s no coincidence.

Feminists and human rights campaigners have long criticised the use of the term “honour killing” to describe the homicides of women perpetrated by men purportedly for bringing shame upon or dishonouring their families. The term is mainly used in the context of traditional, patriarchal religious communities from non-white, non-Western countries. However, there are problems with both the terminology and the description of such crimes.

The United Nations estimates that about 5,000 women are killed each year in honour-related crimes. Most of the victims included in this statistic are from Asia and the Middle East.

Yet, a closer look reveals that many murders – often in the West – that are categorised as other types of homicide also fit this label. That’s partly why many feminist groups campaigning on this issue think the actual number is much higher — closer to 20,000 worldwide. Another factor is the hidden nature of some of these murders, which can be dismissed as suicides or disappearances.

Very recently in Britain, for instance, men who killed their female partners often used the defence of provocation, which, if successful, reduced a murder charge to manslaughter. They would say that the victim had dishonoured them, either by humiliating them, forming new relationships or by questioning their manliness. In 2008, this defence was removed from the statute book after a persistent campaign by feminists.

Julie Bindel@AlJazz
Honour killings in certain Asian countries result from families (mostly elder women) gossiping. Its the men who carry out the murders, but its not isolated to just the couple and the perp is often not the partner. I find it hard to believe that we have such a culture. Killings of women in this country are usually domestic violence related which is different. By putting the two types of crimes together muddies the water, and is far from helpful.

Feminists don't have a great track record on accurately describing DV in the UK.

Last edited:

"There is a need to acknowledge that the "majority of perpetrators have been British-Pakistani" in the towns and cities where grooming gangs have targeted girls, Sarah Champion has said".
You are referring to a specific demograph.
If you were to look at the same regards say infant children and babies, it almost exclusively white male.

As I keep on saying in these threads, the authorities and legal system should investigate and treat everyone equally. Rich, poor, black, white etc. People of all nationalities, religions etc abuse children. I don't need to do any research to state that fact, it has to be a fact and anyone who argues otherwise is ignorant, thick or both. Whilst it's of course right to report things like the failings around investigating Asian abuse gangs, the unfortunate (but unavoidable) consequence is such reporting plays right into the hands of those who are anti whatever group is being reported on.

And, although it doesn't excuse anything happening present day, does anyone really think 'the white man' wasn't raping indigenous woman and children as they went around colonising various places?

Those were not 'honour' killings. Stop being an Asian honour offence apologist trying to deflect and change the subject. Those incidences are not the same and you know it. There’s around 12-15 'honour' killings alone committed by Muslims every year in the U.K. Show me one 'honour' killing carried out by a white person. Just one.
I agree mottie in that you will find crimes that are exclusively from a certain demograph. I already pointed out that abput Asian gangs, whilst also pointing out that those that target infants are almost exclusively white males.

Please don't make stuff up and throw in random 'apoligist' bullshịt.

You are referring to a specific demograph.
If you were to look at the same regards say infant children and babies, it almost exclusively white male.
Correct. I am referring to the specific demographic in line with the topic of this thread. You are not. I can’t think of any reason that other crimes should be mentioned in a thread about Asian grooming gangs unless it is to deflect and/or offset the severity of the Asian grooming gangs, e.g. apologists. I am not disagreeing with your post about infants and babies although I think quite a few of those offences have also involved white females.

Sponsored Links
Back