Rochdale abuse pair

Sponsored Links
Correct. I am referring to the specific demographic in line with the topic of this thread.
Quite.
Andy decided to attack Muslims (again) based on his false statement, asserting a disproportionate amount of Muslim paedos v's the rest of the population.
All folk were doing mottie is showing he was wrong.
Your assertion was more truthful in that Asian gangs do target disadvantaged white teens.

Last edited:
WTF was this post for then if not to go completely off topic?
Honour killing is another name for murder.
To imagine that white chavs don't murder youg family members is preposterous.

Seems like you are the apologist.

Sponsored Links
Noseall and Ellal want to watch out they don’t crash into each other with all that swerving. Mind you, the obvious avoidance probably helped……….

Abuse of girls is Par for the course in some (?) dire ear a Stan countries
Tis a way of life

Some of these places are hell
On earth for girls / woman

Much of the abuse is legal (?) in dire
Ear a Stan dare say some of these perpetrators in the UK
Are only doing what is a normal
Practice in other places

There is a prog on radio 4 tomorrow over the reporting of that Rochdale caper

Jeremy Bowen series on truth /facts and impartiality in journalism / reporting

Everyone knows it got brushed under the carpet. And we know why.

I’m not trolling and won’t reply. It’s just a fact and most people would rather see their twinkly little world without this issue.

Met him once. Wish I knew who he was at the time.

Yep eventually the carpet had to be lifted to see what had been brushed under it for yearssss ;)

Yep eventually the carpet had to be lifted to see what had been brushed under it for yearssss ;)
What are the Odds on 'someone' coming up with an explanation as to why 'Habeas Corpus' is relevant to this topic?

What are the Odds on 'someone' coming up with an explanation as to why 'Habeas Corpus' is relevant to this topic?

Who is he or she ?? Sounds like some Roman emperor ?

Last edited:
Less than the odds of you coming up with an explanation of why you….no, I mustn’t. You’ll run screaming to the mods to get it deleted. Didn’t happen. Nothing to see. Let’s move on. Forget my post. Cover your ears and eyes and repeat la la la la..

Sponsored Links
Back