Rochdale abuse pair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fight deportation ( article in the I page 17)

two men who were part of the notorious Rochdale grooming gang are fighting a decision to deport them from the UK

They have both been told that they will be deported to pakistan for the public good

both were part of a gang convicted of a catalogue of offences against young girls

Adil Khan is citing his human rights as reason not to be deported

stating we have not commited that big a crime

Khan made a 13 year old pregnsnt but denies he was the father then met a 15 year old and trafficked her to others using violence if she complained

Sponsored Links
Fight deportation ( article in the I)

two men who were part of the notorious Rochdale grooming gang are fighting a decision to deport them from the UK

They have both been told that they will be deported to pakistan for the public good

both were part of a gang convicted of a catalogue of offences against young girls

Adil Khan is citing his human rights as reason not to be deported

stating we have not commited that big a crime

Khan made a 13 year old pregnsnt but venues he was the father then met a 15 year old and trafficked her to others using violence if she complained

I know people on here are going to start shouting racist.

So for the purpose of what I'm writing we'll remove the names and colour from it as imo the colour and race makes no bearing as to how bad the crime is.

What I find is a joke is that there are lawyers willing to defend these people (though I suppose they may not be willing but have to in the name of the law)

People like them (regardless of race or colour) should be shot at dawn.

He was sentenced to 8 years in 2012 and released on licence 4 years later

At a hearing in London he complained about press coverage of the case

speaking on a video link through a translater he stated that journalists have made our lives a living hell

we are not that big a criminal we have not committed that big a crime
I am innocent

both were among a group of 9 convicted of offences against vulnerable girls in 2012

for 2 years girls as young as 12 were plied with drunk and drugs and gang raped in rooms above a take away shops

and ferried in taxis to different flats in Rochdale where cash was paid to use the girls

police said as many as 47 girls were groomed

Sponsored Links
A deportation order was served on both men in July 2020

page 17 of the I Wednesday 9th June 2021

article / report by a Pat Hurst

He also claims that he renounced his Pakistani citzendhip which would make him stateless and would be a bar to deportation

There wasa programme/drama on TV a couple of years ago which seems to portray this event, (though there are probably multiple other cases it could be related to), where a young girl eventually found the courage to speak out about what was happening to her. At first the police weren't interested and it was the persistence of a social worker which eventually got them to sit up and listen. Both the girl and her familt became subject to even more violence and intimidation until they were moved to a place of safety.

I know people on here are going to start shouting racist.
It isn't racist to discuss crimes. But it definitely appears to be racist to highlight specific crimes and ignore other far more prevalent, far more serious, far more cover-up, and far more criminal avoidance of justice of other sections of society.
It absolutely smacks of a narrow selection of criminals at which to point fingers, to suit a particular bigotry, when persistently the offenders are of one specific group of society, and the far more prevalent group that are responsible for far more heinous crimes are selectively ignored to continue their horrendous catalogue of crimes.
Transam has to my knowledge never mentioned the horrendous catalogue of crimes, including child abuse, sexual abuse and murder, of the various religious institutions, especially the Catholic Church. yet he frequently refers to the crimes of Muslim men in the north of England.
This thread is a typical example, of two men appealing against deportation. Yet he has no concern whatsoever of the enormity of the crimes of the Catholic Church. In addition, he has frequently jokes about the atrocities committed by his uncles, and other relatives in WW2.
It's extremely difficult and biased not to conclude that transam has any other motive for raising the issue of Muslim men's crimes, than pure unadulterated islamophobia.

People like them (regardless of race or colour) should be shot at dawn.
Then there'd be hardly any Priests Fathers, Pastors, or brethren left, would there.

I see I have an Alert, probably warning me not to respond to transam's trolling. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile transam enjoys his freedom and impunity to continue to troll. :rolleyes:
What is good for the gander is obviously unacceptable for the goose, and certain members have total impunity and enjoy the protection of the mods to behave as despicably as they please.
If I get banned for responding to trolls, or objecting to racism, so be it. The racist culture will have been firmly re-established in DIYnot.

Edit, yes, just as I guessed, transam is allowed his persistent bigoted comments about French people, but my response has been deleted. Blatant protection of one member's persistent trolling.
upload_2021-6-10_9-10-0.png

It isn't racist to discuss crimes. But it definitely appears to be racist to highlight specific crimes and ignore other far more prevalent, far more serious, far more cover-up, and far more criminal avoidance of justice of other sections of society.

Could you perhaps enlighten us as to the nature of these more serious crimes. You know, the ones more serious than grown men gang raping little girls? Personally I can't imagin any crime being any more than equally repulsive.

For the record Transam has many times mentioned his hate for crimes by other religious groups, ethnic groups even the Nazi germans. It's just that you only seem to complain when he flags up "certain crimes".
It's you that has prejudice issues. Too much time on your hands too. Get a hobby. Living on this forum race bating every 5 minutes isn't good for you.

How can anyone in any way defend or deflect from such despicable acts. As Sxturbo has said above, irrespective of colour race etc. Whoever commits such acts should be dealt within all the powers of criminal law. If this ables us to deport said person no matter whence they came, they're not welcome here. If it means they may well be punished more so for returning home, then they should have thought about that before abusing young girls leaving them with life changing mental scars forever. Anyone defending these people, i would ask serious questions about their own rationale.

Rochdale is a sad, terrible failure by social services and the police.

We live in a democracy, so even criminals get legal help.

the law is there to protect us all, good and bad.

if we dont have that, we are no better than terrorists

Transam un like others makes no excuses for the abuse meted out to woman and girls from were ever it comes from

he has cited the appalling abuse that has and does occur in Latin America

and the disgraceful behaviour of the Catholic Church in covering up the abuse of probably thousands of children world wide in there care

There was a report stating that the sexual abuse of woman and girls in Honduras is the norm ??

concern has been expressed by some agency’s about western forces pulling out of ahfaghanistan
And the plight of woman and girls that will get worse (?)

It would appear ?? That in some countries of the world the abuse of children is perfectly legal ??

Sponsored Links
Back