Middle lane hoggers = 3 points?

[quote="Mickymoody";p="1655994]
please don't post 'half' quotes, then ignore the rest.[/quote]

"quo"

there. did it. :evil:

Sponsored Links
On the M1 the other day 4 lane section, Im doing 60 lane 1, car passed me Lane 4 doing about 70..Lanes 2 & 3 MT.
There are many times on 4 lane m/ways where lane 2 or 3 may be empty, if people passed then moved left, you wouldonly need 4 lanes on hilly sections.

please don't post 'half' quotes, then ignore the rest.
And DON'T tell the regular what to do sun shine. If you want respect round here, earn it!

Err..excuse me? Regular posters are BETTER than new posters? What is this? Some kind of class system? Is this a closed club, that requires membership? What the F are you talking about? A forum is for all to express their views...not for someone to say...'Oh, I'm sorry, but as you are new, then I won't listen to you..' ??

Are you the owner of the forum? Do you dictate what people can or cannot say within it? By definition a forum is designed to allow people to express their opinion, you ignore what I said, about the point I made, therefore a wannabe, therefore an unelected dictator? Who are you? Who are you to dictate what a new member can or can not post? If quotes are selectively quoted, then that inferrs that you have some control of the forum, therefore a dictatorship as to what can or can not be posted.

Can you clarity your point?

Sponsored Links
I don't believe it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: same again near the same stretch of M62 and I could swear it was the same fooking idiot ..again lots of traffic build up and when I got through it there was the same IDIOT ...and how come these people are always gormless/stupid looking .... bar stewards should be banned off the roads

I don't believe it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: same again near the same stretch of M62 and I could swear it was the same fooking idiot ..again lots of traffic build up and when I got through it there was the same IDIOT ...and how come these people are always gormless/stupid looking .... bar stewards should be banned off the roads

Once every 4 years, you'll get over it!

I see them all the time, especially on Sundays for some reason.

Another stupid unenforcible law, unfortunately. Actually, on reflection, I think that the police could prosecute these people as, with their onboard cameras, the evidence should be easy to collect. You never hear of any prosecutions under this law, though. I wonder why.

Anywhere between 50 mph and 70 mph is acceptable although any slower, you would yourself become a hazard and increase the potential of being involved in an accident or creating an accident for others.

I know its a old post and I don't bother much on here myself nowadays but what happened to mickeymoody just looked at his replies...is he still going

Sponsored Links
Back