Speed awareness course or fine and three points?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I am not a fast driver by any means, but the best thing that I ever bought was a Fuzion camera detector, it lets me know where all the hidden cameras are.

Thanks for all the comments.

I wouldn't want to rely on a piece of technology in case it failed or I forgot to switch it on one day. I've never been caught by a camera before; they're not hidden, they are obvious enough in bright reflective yellow if you've got your eyes open and you get plenty of warning from the little camera signs anyway.

Thanks for all the comments.

I wouldn't want to rely on a piece of technology in case it failed or I forgot to switch it on one day. I've never been caught by a camera before; they're not hidden, they are obvious enough in bright reflective yellow if you've got your eyes open and you get plenty of warning from the little camera signs anyway.
Not the sneaky b*stards on the M6 in Cumbria and the M74.

There is a sneaky solution which means that you'll never be caught for speeding :idea:

I believe strongly that 60 mph would be the appropriate speed for that stretch of dual-carriageway.
Well they do say, you should write to your council as most them admit they are many out of date speed limits

As I wrote above, I understand that there’s a chance of coming across as arrogant here but I am perfectly happy to admit that I broke the law on that morning.

What is the forum’s view on this? If it is to post: “you broke the law, now pay the penalty” please don’t bother, thanks. I’ve already admitted that I did that.
Like you I think I'm a safe driver but none of us are perfect even I do speed but it's not on purpose, just by not thinking straight or took the eye of the speedo. I'm afraid it's the world we live in now and it's sod law, just paid a parking fine by the spy car, it was half-term at 8am hardly any traffic but I parked on a yellow line on the end of the parking area which was no way unsafe to others or blind spot, I popped in the chemists in an emergency because my wife brand new asthmas puffer failed to work as she having difficulty in breathing, according to the photo and time I was only park in under 2 mins, does anyone care, nope it's sod law :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back