Speed awareness course?

I

imamartian

anyone been on one? was it any use?

I'm offered 3points (might sell them to Man U later in the season !!) and a £60 fine, or a speed awareness course which will cost from £60 to £125....

Will my insurance change much with 3 points? (i have none at present !!)

Think i need a "sneaky van with speed camera in" awareness course instead !!

Sponsored Links
Wife went on one - says it was useful. Think i'd pay the fine and go on the course since anything that the insurers find can affect your premium; I doubt that having 3 points would make them want to lower it :idea:

no, you pay the fine, or go on the course... and pay upto twice what the fine is !!

Plus i don't have time for 4 to 6 hours of being patronised....!! :rolleyes: (i can get that on here for free :LOL: :LOL: )

no, you pay the fine, or go on the course... and pay upto twice what the fine is !!

Plus i don't have time for 4 to 6 hours of being patronised....!! :rolleyes: (i can get that on here for free :LOL: :LOL: )

Did you get done for speeding Martian?

Sponsored Links

Did you get done for speeding Martian?
On his pushbike :LOL: :LOL:

no that's a challenge to set off the 30mph warning sign on your bike!!!

and i was there cycling to work this morning, and again tomorrow in -6degC

Might need to do it everyday if i get a driving ban !! :cry:

I use a device in my vehicle to combat speeding.
based on what your brain told you.... i think if you haven't caused an accident, then you're innocent of a vehicle crime... driving faster than an oap can drive at is not a crime !!! i reckon !!

i think if you haven't caused an accident, then you're innocent of a vehicle crime... driving faster than an oap can drive at is not a crime !!! i reckon !!
Another stupid statement......no doubt you'll be amazed at any negative reaction you get to it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back