Speeding ticket!

Driving in France is beautiful! The constant toll stops got on my nerves at anything between about €2 to €20 but the roads are immaculate. Next time I'm over, later this year, you can buy me a drink. :D

Several years ago my first wife and I drove all the way from Calais to Provence (over two days) avoiding all the toll motorways (because we're tight-fisted Yorkshire people). Despite that, the roads were wonderful; a real joy to drive on.

Sponsored Links
I would have preferred that JBR but I was with a nob riding on our motorbikes and he was on a mission to get to see his family who had gone a week before by cruise ship. (Wish he'd gone that way too with them)

Going on a break/holiday with a friend is a sure way to test a friendship! :rolleyes:

Even my sister, (I love), got a bit pi$$y with me when I took her to America years ago. What's wrong with people when they go abroad?

Next time, in future, I'm going on my own like I always have!

Driving in France is beautiful! The constant toll stops got on my nerves at anything between about €2 to €20 but the roads are immaculate. Next time I'm over, later this year, you can buy me a drink. :D

Absolutely refreshing driving in France and a culture shock when disembarking into UK.

Of course, when you're over in Brittany, drop me a PM, or whatever, and I'll give you phone number/e-mail or whatever.
Or I'll be at Le Mans in mid-June.

Sponsored Links
Back