Dodgy Sue

Utter rubbish from Mottie Dog.

The same Suella trying to claim a speeding ticket on her expenses.

I wish I had a pet as loyal as you.
So she didn't try to claim it.

Trying to claim something = submitting a claim.

Sponsored Links
You just proven it - she tried to claim it.
No, she didn’t and you’ve just proven she didn’t. As your post shows, according to just one person, she asked on day one as an MP so unless she got a speeding 'ticket' on her way to her first days work as an MP, you are talking utter codswallop.

All you are showing is what one person claimed to have said.

Her question to IPSA concerned whether a speeding ticket occurred during the course of parliamentary duties could be claimed on expenses," Wragg claimed.

Now, again, where's the proof that she claimed or tried to claim a speeding ticket on expenses?

Last edited:
And she could have been joking. Its all hearsay..

I might have asked if I could claim an "extra pillow" in a hotel. But I wouldn't have genuinely thought I could claim such extra "services".

Sponsored Links
So she didn't try to claim it.

Trying to claim something = submitting a claim.

So trying to do something is when you actually do it. So trying to run a marathon means unless you finish it you haven't done it.

Tory Logic.

Trying to run a marathon is entering a marathon or setting out to run one.

Asking if you could run a marathon, is not trying to run a marathon.

I might ask if I could become a pilot, I would not suggest to people I am trying to become a pilot.

Trying to claim an expense is submitting a claim for that claim to be approved or declined. if approved and paid, then you claimed it. If declined then you tried and failed.

Yet another Gally lie. Nice try Gally but you really must check your facts before posting your utter shyte.

Trying to run a marathon is entering a marathon or setting out to run one.

Asking if you could run a marathon, is not trying to run a marathon.

I might ask if I could become a pilot, I would not suggest to people I am trying to become a pilot.

Trying to claim an expense is submitting a claim for that claim to be approved or declined. if approved and paid, then you claimed it. If declined then you tried and failed.

Trying is attempting to do something so you have intent, her intent was to claim the expenses - why else would she do it?

Trying is attempting to do something so you have intent, her intent was to claim the expenses - why else would she do it?
No according to hearsay - she asked a question.

She did not attempt to do anything.

example - you stand in a shop and ask - If I took this without paying would you call the police? This is not an intent to commit theft.

You are smart enough to know you are wrong, surely?

This is nothing to do with the Home Secretary, but it is about a famous person speeding. I'm very confused by this article about Noel Gallagher, in the Evening Standard. It seems he was given 6 points and a fine for speeding, even though his chauffeur was the one driving. The chauffeur was also prosecuted and got a fine and penalty points. I am hoping @motorbiking will have a quick look :giggle: I know there must be something obvious I am missing. But to me, it would be against natural justice, for two different people to be prosecuted for the same speeding offence. (The article says Yahoo News but it's really the Evening Standard.)

He was convicted for not responding "But police said they did not receive a reply - identifying the driver of the vehicle - within the required time limit", not for the speeding offence.

Sponsored Links
Back