Dodgy Sue

It constitutes one of the parties deciding an offence was committed.
The other party doesn't have to accept it.

I'm sure Boris ( or us taxpayers) could get and afford proper legal advice for defence if he knew he was innocent.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure the guardian would have run a headline along the lines of "Boris uses legal loop hole to get round his own law".

Isn’t this old news now? Like Brexit, it’s done. Some on here need to accept that.

Sponsored Links
Isn’t this old news now? Like Brexit, it’s done. Some on here need to accept that.
All news is dated. Some news is more relevant than other. The relevance is usually supported by those that insist in chipping in on a thread.

Hello mottie. (y)

or those who comment without adding (or understanding) anything.. Hello Noseall (y)

Cruella’s instinct was to protect her personal and political reputation (yeah right) and minimise adverse publicity in the run up to her leadership bid when rishy goes. Nothing to do with awareness of the dangers of speeding. All this from a Minister who thinks her rawanda policy is a working vote winner.

Blup

Apart from trying to get civil servants to do private work for her.
Blimey, she can’t win - you'd soon moan if she was on the blower trying to sort it out in work time instead of doing her job.
And to get special treatment due to her position
What’s wrong with that? Do you see Rishi, Sir Kier or any other prominent politicians running around hopping on and off of public transport or doing the weekly shop in ASDA with no protection of any kind? Sometimes a persons position affords them some privilege’s, comrade!

Blimey, she can’t win - you'd soon moan if she was on the blower trying to sort it out in work time instead of doing her job.

What’s wrong with that? Do you see Rishi, Sir Kier or any other prominent politicians running around hopping on and off of public transport or doing the weekly shop in ASDA with no protection of any kind? Sometimes a persons position affords them some privilege’s, comrade!

Utter rubbish from Mottie Dog.

The same Suella trying to claim a speeding ticket on her expenses.

I wish I had a pet as loyal as you.

The same Suella trying to claim a speeding ticket on her expenses.
As I understand it, she asked a question on her first day as an MP whether a speeding ticket could be claimed as expenses if it was got while carrying out parliamentary duties.

Do you have a link for your claim?

Last edited:
As I recall, she asked a question on her first day as an MP whether a speeding ticket could be claimed as expenses if it was got for doing parliamentary duties.

Do you have a link for your claim?

You just proven it - she tried to claim it. The fact she was not able to wasn't out of lack of trying.

Wragg, the MP for Hazel Grove in Greater Manchester, wrote: “My clearest recollection of our Home Secretary’s legal acumen came from day one as an MP. We had a presentation from IPSA UK.

“Her question to IPSA concerned whether a speeding ticket occurred during the course of parliamentary duties could be claimed on expenses," Wragg claimed.

"Rather embarrassed, the representative from IPSA said no.”

Wragg, the MP for Hazel Grove in Greater Manchester, wrote: “My clearest recollection of our Home Secretary’s legal acumen came from day one as an MP. We had a presentation from IPSA UK.

“Her question to IPSA concerned whether a speeding ticket occurred during the course of parliamentary duties could be claimed on expenses," Wragg claimed.

"Rather embarrassed, the representative from IPSA said no.”

Woof woof

Sponsored Links
Back