Dodgy Sue

The Ministerial Code says...

Ministers must uphold the political impartiality of the Civil Service and not ask civil servants to act in any way which would conflict with the Civil Service Code as set out in the Constitutional Reform and Governance Act 2010.

You must not ask civil servants to assist in private matters. (this includes "wondering out loud")

7.1 Ministers must ensure that no conflict arises, or could reasonably be perceived to arise, between their public duties and their private interests, financial or otherwise.

7.3 On appointment to each new office, Ministers must provide their Permanent Secretary with a full list in writing of all interests which might be thought to give rise to a conflict. The list should also cover interests of the Minister’s spouse or partner and close family which might be thought to give rise to a conflict.

Braverman did not disclose her links to the Rwanda Charity .

Sponsored Links
I'm not a Tory, I don't support their policies, I want Labour to win the next election but I'm sick to death of this Hyper-Partisan b*****cks that we get all the time. I don't care about Boris Johnson breaking Covid rules, or this guy gave a member of staff a *******ing or some MP was speeding and tried to get a private course. Let's worry about the spiralling inflation, interest rates, stagnant wages, the decline of our economy, crime and education... is it too much to ask?

It's just a stupid distraction, do we not have bigger things to worry about in this country than trying to damage the Tories by finding ways to get them to resign for minor irrelevant BS?

I'm not a Tory, I don't support their policies, I want Labour to win the next election but I'm sick to death of this Hyper-Partisan b*****cks that we get all the time. I don't care about Boris Johnson breaking Covid rules, or this guy gave a member of staff a *******ing or some MP was speeding and tried to get a private course. Let's worry about the spiralling inflation, interest rates, stagnant wages, the decline of our economy, crime and education... is it too much to ask?

It's just a stupid distraction, do we not have bigger things to worry about in this country than trying to damage the Tories by finding ways to get them to resign for minor irrelevant BS?
Most of that is right.

But let's not just ignore wrong doing and effectively sweep it under the carpet.

The public has a very short memory and ignoring wrong doing would just help keep the same people in the same places. Look at those on here clamouring for Boris still. Despite his obvious lies.

Most of that is right.

But let's not just ignore wrong doing and effectively sweep it under the carpet.

The public has a very short memory and ignoring wrong doing would just help keep the same people in the same places. Look at those on here clamouring for Boris still. Despite his obvious lies.

Boris lies lets them have their cake and eat it until reality hits them and then they come out with betrayal myth or as the Germans put it the stab in the back myth.

They will always blame away their errors and mistakes - it's how the can continue to maintain support.

Sponsored Links

Great speech, but..
...Boris (and all lying populist mofos) reaps what he sows.

Bravo.

However, also consider....

Let's worry about the spiralling inflation, interest rates, stagnant wages, the decline of our economy, crime and education... is it too much to ask?

These self-serving, lying feggers have presided over all of the above. For 12 years.

Any means of having them publicly flayed, fair or otherwise, then booted out, is fine by me.

Not hugely important in the grand scheme of things but voters relate more to conspiracy theories and perceived hypocrisy than big issues like the economy and brexhit. Plus the right wing press take a small story and do it to death.

Blup

I heard a rumour Suella bumped into a gate while parking today.

Sponsored Links
Back